[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
The next part of the Containment RP has be timed to happen about Saterday (19th) at 7pm (GMT).
Dear Mr Cohen,

It is regret that I inform you that I am resigning from the Syndicate to join our sister clan The Arcon Corporation.

I believe that the relationships between the two organisations are strong and that I can still benefit the current intentions of the Syndicate.

I wish well with all in The Syndicate and hope to be serving along side you in the future!

Kind Regards,

Ben Vaughan
Trusted members,

New rank structure will be implemented shortly - stay tuned.
It is with regret That I must inform you all that the Holiday period proved to busy, we will have to postpone the containment RP event to January.

Many apologies.
Steam name:[FL:RP]TheLoneWolf

Character name:Mya Slithery Stark

Hours played (BELOW 100 will not be accepted):300+

Role-Play Points (RPP): 2

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join):Yes

Age (we will not hold this against you): 12

Last clan and why you left: It was closed

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Both, they are both considered quite fun to me. I wish to both have aggressive roleplay and passive.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one):My ideal job role would be a special agent.

Why you would be suited for this specific role:I would be suited for this role as I have a wide range of abilities. For example, I could go from crime to security as I have a lot of experience from these sectors of work.

What could you bring to The Syndicate:I could bring a lot more strength and motivation into the Syndicate, helping it to grow stronger and stronger. With my experience, I feel we can progress faster together.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?:Yes.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them):Yes.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': My interpretation of that would be respecting those who have been through what your going through now and give them all you can give.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Weeknights and weekends.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

My weapon would be dangling by my side, ready at order. As I simply shout towards the man, he looks away and points the gun at me as my gun is out. As soon as he fires at me, my gun would blast and bullets would run into him, instantly killing him. The other members of the gang are simply scared off by my ferocity and run away. After that, I tend to the Director and his injuries that he might have acquired. Mission Accomplished.
(12-20-2015, 02:14 PM)TheLoneWolf Wrote: Steam name:[FL:RP]TheLoneWolf

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Both, they are both considered quite fun to me. I wish to both have aggressive roleplay and passive.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one):My ideal job role would be a special agent.

Why you would be suited for this specific role:I would be suited for this role as I have a wide range of abilities. For example, I could go from crime to security as I have a lot of experience from these sectors of work.

What could you bring to The Syndicate:I could bring a lot more strength and motivation into the Syndicate, helping it to grow stronger and stronger. With my experience, I feel we can progress faster together.  

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them):Yes.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': My interpretation of that would be respecting those who have been through what your going through now and give them all you can give.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

My weapon would be dangling by my side, ready at order. As I simply shout towards the man, he looks away and points the gun at me as my gun is out. As soon as he fires at me, my gun would blast and bullets would run into him, instantly killing him. The other members of the gang are simply scared off by my ferocity and run away. After that, I tend to the Director and his injuries that he might have acquired. Mission Accomplished.

Everything seems in order however I request clarity in what you meant at the question involving 'respect for authority'.

Otherwise while officially I am able to accept you I have for, the directors sake, allowed him to carry on this duty solely.
The following 1 user Likes ltblackcoat's post:
  • Random
(12-20-2015, 02:48 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 02:14 PM)TheLoneWolf Wrote: Steam name:[FL:RP]TheLoneWolf

Everything seems in order however I request clarity in what you meant at the question involving 'respect for authority'.

Otherwise while officially I am able to accept you I have for, the directors sake, allowed him to carry on this duty solely.

I meant respect the ones who give you the chance to live a good life. The one who are in a higher position.
Steam name: Briddock97

Character name: Jake Walker

Hours played (
BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 188hours

Role-Play Points (RPP): 0

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes

Age (we will not hold this against you): 18

Last clan and why you left: Can't 
remember, left in June, clan leader stopped the clan

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Any, mainly ones where you can chill out for a bit, so i can just talk and get too know people.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one):Fisherman, so i can go get fish and food for  everyone who needs it in the clan and also being a 
bodyguard.

Why you would be suited for this specific role: Because i have patients to sit and wait for ages while fishing and being able to wait for a job from who ever i am protecting as a bodyguard.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: Hopefully give everyone patients and fish xD

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': I like to get too know the authority and become  friends with everyone and i like to help if needs be.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Everyday, depending if i need to be out the house or not. 

While he/she is pointing the gun at the Director, i would radio in for support and then i would point my gun at him/her and say you are surrounded to see what they do and if they still have the gun aimed at the directors head i will offer money so the amazing mike doesn't die.

Please copy the above application template into your reply and fill it out accordingly.

Thank you, and good luck.
[/quote]
(12-20-2015, 09:49 PM)Briddock97 Wrote: Steam name: Briddock97

Character name: Jake Walker

Hours played (
BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 188hours

Role-Play Points (RPP): 0

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes

Age (we will not hold this against you): 18

Last clan and why you left: Can't 
remember, left in June, clan leader stopped the clan

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Any, mainly ones where you can chill out for a bit, so i can just talk and get too know people.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one):Fisherman, so i can go get fish and food for  everyone who needs it in the clan and also being a 
bodyguard.

Why you would be suited for this specific role: Because i have patients to sit and wait for ages while fishing and being able to wait for a job from who ever i am protecting as a bodyguard.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: Hopefully give everyone patients and fish xD

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': I like to get too know the authority and become  friends with everyone and i like to help if needs be.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Everyday, depending if i need to be out the house or not. 

While he/she is pointing the gun at the Director, i would radio in for support and then i would point my gun at him/her and say you are surrounded to see what they do and if they still have the gun aimed at the directors head i will offer money so the amazing mike doesn't die.

Please copy the above application template into your reply and fill it out accordingly.

Thank you, and good luck.
[/quote]

Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate.

Your application will be reviewed shortly, by one of our Senior Managment leaders.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Could i be shown the ranking system please
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]