[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
(11-30-2015, 08:58 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote:
(11-30-2015, 08:57 PM)ItsRezy Wrote:

Approved to phase Two, welcome.

APPLICATION DENIED:

- Form not completely filled out, when asked 'why' in regards to passive/aggressive, an answer was not provided
- Not enough care taken when compiling a reply.
(11-26-2015, 10:26 PM)Godfatherman Wrote: Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

I have noticed the applicant has failed to answer the final question, Admission withheld in till this is sorted out.
Steam name: Dermy

Character name:
Greg Holmes

Hours played (
BELOW 100 will not be accepted):  963 Hrs

Role-Play Points (RPP):  6

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join):
Yes, I have a fully functional headset and my own TS server, if required.

Age (we will not hold this against you):

Last clan and why you left:
SlyFox Security. I had left the clan due to my Inactivity but now I'm back. I was one of the founding members and was Head of Security and Special Unit.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why:
This is a hard one because I like both in their own way. I enjoy a passive rp with a good productive basis behind it but when it comes down to aggressive rp, I'm a quick-thinker, precision shooter and goal-concentrated.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one):
Although I enjoy agent work and being assigned operations, I also am a keen builder with great architectural mindset in making sophisticated military-grade structures. In saying this I would like to become an engineer and given my prior experience hopefully not as an entry-level engineer.

Why you would be suited for this specific role:
As mentioned before I was a higher-up in the SF clan, along with that, I was in a few other clans including Blackwatch and the Lombardi's many months ago. I would be happy to demonstrate my building capabilities.

What could you bring to The Syndicate:
I am a respectable player with the skills and authority to lead and to follow. What I bring is a shining example of what all your agents could be like.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?:
You've probably assumed yes by this point.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them):
Yes I've read and re-read the rules.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority':
Respect for authority is a key fundamental to any person(s). Authority is necessary for there to be laws and regulations and authority comes from respect. Respect of the underlings to any high authoritative power that is. That being said, I believe this fundamental applies greatly to a corp like this as there must be a chain of command.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc):
Weekdays 6pm+(BST) (maybe). Some weekends.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

Under the assumption that a situation like this would unfold under my watch I would do anything to ensure the safety of the Director/President, whilst on guard for any opportunity to make a call to fellow agents for assistance or to taker control of the situation until it has been resolved. E.g. If the gunman had asked me to do something with a threat against the directors life if I disobeyed, then I would undoubtedly do as he commanded.

I hope I have satisfied all the questions on this application and look forward to hearing from you.

With Regards,
Dermy
I can vouch for Dermy, as he was part of SF when I was co-owner of it.
He is great guy and definitely valuable addition to Syndicate
APPLICATION ACCEPTED - Dermy

Hi Dermy, 

Thank you for your application to The Syndicate, I am very impressed with the way you structured your answers and within moments recognized your enthusiasm to join our organisation. 

I would like to formally invite you to joining our Engineering Team. This does not mean you will be confined to building as we do also include all members in a variety of role-plays. 

The Engineering Team is commanded by Barry, so he will be your direct line manager. I understand and appreciate your request to not be an entry level builder however your skills will need to be assessed before we can approve full engineer status, I'm sure this won't be difficult with your skill-set!

I am sure our experiences ahead will be very delightful, great to have you on board.

Regards,
Mike
(12-02-2015, 04:37 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote: APPLICATION ACCEPTED - Dermy

Thank you for accepting my application, I will do my best to impress!
(12-02-2015, 05:45 PM)Dermy Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 04:37 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote: APPLICATION ACCEPTED - Dermy

Thank you for accepting my application, I will do my best to impress!

I will be on tonight from around 8:30pm GMT onward, please find me in-game and I'll add you to the ranks!
(12-02-2015, 11:36 PM)sfg Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 09:43 PM)sfg Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 05:34 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote:
Application Template (copy only this part for your application) -

Please ONLY copy the template, we WONT even consider intill this is done due to too many Breeches of this simple request.
Steam name: sfg

Character name: Jerry baker

Hours played (
BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 156 hours

Role-Play Points (RPP): 0

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes i have a working microphone and i also have teamspeak

Age (we will not hold this against you):  15

Last clan and why you left: 

Solidarity they don' do alot of RP

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: 

aggressive because i like to take role play seriously 

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one):  

[b]SUPPORT TEAM[/b]

Why you would be suited for this specific role: 

because i am willing to do anything and want to learn more and be better at everything

What could you bring to The Syndicate: I can be a hardworking loyal and friendly ally

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: yes

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): yes i have

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': i listen and never disobey unless it is unethical 

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): I am avalible on weekends and somethims on week days

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)
I will try to negotiate with the criminal and if negotiation break down infiltrate and take down the criminal
APPLICATION DENIED - SFG

Hi SFG, 

Thank you for your application but I do not feel it is up to the professional standards required for basic entry, please see Dermy's application for an example of something acceptable.

I do however appreciate your application and will consider another review if you re-apply in future.

Regards,
Mike