[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
Steam name: Jepolainen
Character name: Brian "Jepolainen" Connor
Hours played: 295
Last clan and why you left:
Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: passive beacuse easy money Wink
What your ideal job role would be (you may suggest a new one): Operative
Why you would be suited for this specific role: I like action , Im a good shooter.
What could you bring to The Syndicate: CASH CASH CASH , some rp and friendly new guy !
Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Im pretty good in english but typos comes to everybody.
Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Many many MANY times.
What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': I respect people clan leader and higher place. I also respect their choices and decisions and try to help they with their choices.
Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Almost everyday after 5pm

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario (this will change weekly):

You are a member of Syndicate Security, posted to the lobby and your aim is to keep the staff safe and keep the lobby controlled. An intoxicated citizen enters the lobby and begins shouting at the receptionist about how he has a meeting with the Director and refuses to leave until he gets his meeting.

What would be your approach to this situation? Well first i try to calm down that guy and i ask if director have meeting with this guy. If he doesen't have i will send him out peacefully. If he still stay inside i will pull out my gun and point him and say he goes out. (If he still stays , i will call admin beacuse fearrp)

And i have Kingston HyperX cloud 2 so i have microphone and i have my own Teamspeak server too!
I will get Mike to update the application, but here is one of the new requirements below:

You must have a working microphone/access to TeamSpeak.
Steam name: [FL:RP] Random Gamer

Character name: Nick 'Random' Olsen

Hours played:404hr 19mins

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes

Last clan and why you left: The last clan i was in was a military clan, i was in it ages ago, but the reason i quit was because it was poorley made, and barely any action

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: I like to try passive, but if it doesnt work, i can/will change over to aggresive. I like to negotiate and ETC.
And also it fits better for the RP point of view to play more passive.

What your ideal job role would be (you may suggest a new one): Security officer: Mainly because i like keeping people safe, but i can also talk to people, and make them get out of the building/area if they disturb us WITHOUT getting agressive.

Why you would be suited for this specific role: Like i said earlier, I like to keep people safe, when i play normal in CityRP im usually SRU/Security Guard.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: As a clan i could bring a good community and a good Security officer, aswell as a friendly and good enviroment, as i like to meet and get to know new people.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes indeed.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yea, no bans on my current record.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': That we should NOT disrespect the goverment (Cops, SRU, ETC) but be friendly towards them, and not do any agressive movements (raiding, killing, robbing ETC)

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Im pretty much on every single day, from when I come home from Uni, and in the weekends when i wakeup.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario:

You are a member of Syndicate Security, posted to the lobby and your aim is to keep the staff safe and keep the lobby controlled. An intoxicated citizen enters the lobby and begins shouting at the receptionist about how he has a meeting with the Director and refuses to leave until he gets his meeting.

What would be your approach to this situation?

I would talk to the man/woman and try to calm them down, and bring them away from the rest of the people that are there. I would not have them under gunpoint as that might frighten other people in the area.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Steam name: Perqe
Character name: Paul 'Perqe' Walker
Hours played: 376h
Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes
Last clan and why you left: I was in slyfox and hostage the owner shut it down.
Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: i like both but mainly aggressive because it is tense and can never get boring in my opinion
What your ideal job role would be (you may suggest a new one): Security
Why you would be suited for this specific role: Because i have all items in my inv and also i have played an done many RPs where i was a security guard and was fairly good at it.
What could you bring to The Syndicate: I would bring my aspiration to learn and my liveliness.
Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Of course
Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes I have
What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': i believe this means respect the people who have authority above you, like say your leader you should respect him because he has authority over you.
Availability Pretty much everyday but not Wednesdays because of my football.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario:

You are a member of Syndicate Security, posted to the lobby and your aim is to keep the staff safe and keep the lobby controlled. An intoxicated citizen enters the lobby and begins shouting at the receptionist about how he has a meeting with the Director and refuses to leave until he gets his meeting.

What would be your approach to this situation?
I would ask him kindly to leave. If he does not leave, I would Tie him up and call the police if they dont come i would point a gun at him and then ask him to leave if he does not follow he will be done for FearRP or shot by me but before this i will try to take him hostage to see where it goes from there.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Never mind, I retract my application
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
A rather large influx in requests has been noted and passed onto Mike. Sorry to keep you waiting, I'm working on a visual revamp for Syndicate and therefore will be leaving the application & recruitment process down to Ukrain and Mike.

Thanks for taking an interest in the Syndicate.
APPLICATION ACCEPTED - RANDOMGAMER

Hi Randomgamer,

Thank you for your showing interest in The Syndicate, after careful review we have decided to accept your application and start your probationary period with us.

Your inital rank will be Detective, your initial duties will include but are not limited to:
- Privately investigating crimes and report intel back to the Operations Board / Managament
- Scouting hostile locations, criminal gangs etc and reporting to Operations Board / Management
- Going covert to gather intel on various organisations.

Please attend our offices to receive your badge and radio.

Congratulations and welcome to The Syndicate.
APPLICATION ACCEPTED - PERQE

Hi Perqe,

Thank you for your showing interest in The Syndicate, after careful review we have decided to accept your application and start your probationary period with us.

Your inital rank will be Operative, your initial duties will include but are not limited to:
- Protecting The Syndicate
- Taking part in operation set by the Operations Board

Please attend our offices to receive your badge and radio.

Congratulations and welcome to The Syndicate.
Sorry for late app replies, I'll let mike do the denials. I accepted the ones i felt we're ready
Welcome to the Syndicate, Perqe and RandomGamer!