Unban Request: [FTG] Freedor21
Your name: [FTG] Freedor21

Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:58219050

Your ban ID: 66285

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason you were banned: BRA (65238) - Disconnecting to avoid arrest, Breaking FearRP and Random hostaging on mainstreet

Involved: None

Why we should unban you: I didn't do one major thing there that influenced the entire thing. Jaywalking. I never once jaywalked, and in the video that you think I jaywalked, I went on the crosswalk immedietly. After those incidents, he proceeded to follow me, out of the multiple other people on the server. And, the funny things is, this all happened after an admin left the server. Before that, he was perfectly fine. He attempted to find every little thing possible to arrest me for.
[Image: File:Flag_of_the_United_States.svg]
I looked over the video's quite closely and each time you broke a rule. I see no reason as to why I should shorten or unban you at all.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(10-13-2015, 04:46 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: I looked over the video's quite closely and each time you broke a rule. I see no reason as to why I should shorten or unban you at all.
I admit I broke some rules and that was wrong, but if you knew the full story on my side I'm sure you would understand
Well it appears this request has been abandoned.
I'm gonna assume this is denied because of no replies from any administrators.
I am sorry that I was busy dealing with other things. But with this being said I am going to deny this unban request.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda