Player Reports: 'Do not request log checks'
(10-12-2015, 04:17 PM)aviator Wrote: Unless the logs have changed since when I was there - I had no issues browsing them. Fairly cool tool to be honest. Sometimes I did it without anyone even requesting for it.

Time zoning shouldn't be an issue because sometimes you can use some initiative and see which country they're from or just ask them the time they gave...

Logs can be hugely useful at showing what's going on. The best ones were scam events and what not. Who cares if it takes longer, I always thought it's better to do the best you can. If it takes you 30 minutes to deal with something so be it... better than not and doing it wrong. Some events don't need any evidence and logs can pretty much prove exactly (like scamming or prop spamming). Things like FearRP or even RDM not so much.

This is refreshing to see, thanks for your input mate. I like your points, and can only hope other staff members feel the same about the amount of effort that is required for reports. It's not worth making a suggestion to change this rule imo, I don't want to be altering an already functioning system. Just wanted to discuss it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Reports: 'Do not request log checks' - by DVN - 10-13-2015, 12:12 AM