Player Reports: 'Do not request log checks'
(10-12-2015, 03:11 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: I see what you're getting at. However, logs (especially from a couple of days before) are quite hard to navigate if you will. Firstly, the logs work in a different timezone to our own and in player reports despite the fat it states to use the GMT time zone, people use other timezones and conversions take time out too. Secondly, we never know the full situation with just the logs provided as evidence. Ultimately, it will take longer to process Player Reports with log checks involved (it already takes around 4-8 mins on average to complete) taking that up to around 7-13 mins to complete, I'd say.

Despite this, I like this idea but I would only approve it if there is some form of other evidence in the Player Report and not solely relying on logs.

Very good point, not to mention any non-staff member hasn't really seen a full view on the logs so we don't know what you guy's deal with. This is a suffice explanation ad I understand why you shouldn't be able to request logs, just wish there was a way around it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Reports: 'Do not request log checks' - by DVN - 10-12-2015, 04:03 PM