Player Report: Jepolainen
Name of player:  Jepolainen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21611378

Time in GMT: 2 AM

Server: v2d

Summary:  Hostaging in public.

Evidence:

Atleast i did not see any "people" around there dosen't public make place where is some bit of citizens and random people?
         [Image: podlau939fb.png]
                                                  Go -> here and drop +rep
You tied me up on the Pool Road, a place where a lot of people drive through in order to get to the Villas. If you had ordered me at gunpoint to enter your property - and then tied me up - it would have been fine. Doing it on a public road is a different issue.
Well there was really small amount of people on the server and we drove car for a small cover, we were watching at road incase of any people.
                                                  Go -> here and drop +rep
Thats a random hostaging Btw you cant just hostage people just because you want money and btw if wanted you could had escape because they started to shot at you so if you started to ran away You werent breaking FearRP
We did not eaven request any money from you, one of us was driving on car on the road and you or some other police officer shot at the car. Thatr was the reason we started hostaging you.
And we were banned from city our plan was to take you as hostage and get us unbanned from city, but plans changed.
                                                  Go -> here and drop +rep
Approved.
After log check user was found guilty of random hostaging.