Player Report: Nipple
Name of player:  Nipple

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63860416

Time in GMT: 1 AM

Server: v2d

Summary:  I noticed a civiian driving rather recklessly around the main road, so myself and some other officers decided to intervene.  It was rather obvious that he was trying to evade us, so we ordered him at gunpoint to exit the vehicle when we got closer to him.  An officer explained to him that he was driving recklessly, and from the looks of it, tried to get away from us.  He denied this, however we already established that he was guilty, so we detained him.

As I was requesting the warrant, Nipple equipped a weapon from behind and started shooting at us.

I'm not sure if there was any relation between him and the suspect - presumably there was, since he was attempting to kill us while we were arresting him - which is not considered an acceptable reason to shoot an officer dead.

Evidence:

He also randomly demoted nicknamee for reason 'fun'

[Image: Lg3NYvu.jpg?1]
and yes dogi112 and Nipple are friends
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
Well the reason where i was shooting the police was the thing about arresting my friend, but the thing about the random demote in the game was something else. We had homes going on as rebels when president came with some cops to "raid us" later on presiden't place was still on and me and the president "jepolainen" decided to demote the guy who was constaly breaking nlr and not following the rules.
         [Image: podlau939fb.png]
                                                  Go -> here and drop +rep
(10-12-2015, 03:58 AM)Nipple Wrote: Well the reason where i was shooting the police was the thing about arresting my friend, but the thing about the random demote in the game was something else. We had homes going on as rebels when president came with some cops to "raid us" later on presiden't place was still on and me and the president "jepolainen" decided to demote the guy who was constaly breaking nlr and not following the rules.
Thank you for admitting to backseat administration
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
(10-12-2015, 03:58 AM)Nipple Wrote: Well the reason where i was shooting the police was the thing about arresting my friend, but the thing about the random demote in the game was something else. We had homes going on as rebels when president came with some cops to "raid us" later on presiden't place was still on and me and the president "jepolainen" decided to demote the guy who was constaly breaking nlr and not following the rules.

I wasn't aware if I went from president to S.R.U. , got called in on a gunfight, and killed you was breaking NLR, Remember? You never killed me, you were too busy unloading mags into my RV trying to kill me when I was the President, lol.
Approved.
You are not allowed to kill players for arresting a friend, hire a hitman for that.