UBR [FL:RP] Mike
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] [FL:RP] Mike

[b]Your SteamID:[/b] STEAM_0:1:16671491

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] 66233

[b]Banned by:[/b] [FL:M] Suarez

[b]Reason:[/b] BRA (65168) - Invalid job to hostage players

[b]Involved:[/b] [FL] NightHawkd, [FL:RP] Hitman [FL:RP] JerryCat, SourLemon, Dan, Zambi

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] Firstly, I'd just like to highlight how disappointed I am that I was banned for this reason, I've played Fearless for 100+ hours now (I previously ran Intoxicated Gaming based around HL2RP from 2011-2013, so I do know how to Roleplay..) and I have played Fearless as a professional roleplay ever since I started. I quickly picked up the basic rules of the server and also educated less informed players about how to conduct themselves. On that fact alone, I believe some leniency wouldn't go a miss since I've put so much time into assisting staff with the teaching of new players.

In relation to the direct allegations themselves, the reason provided by Suarez was that I was a Director, and directors do not hostage players. I must completely disagree.. this is a ridiculous reason to provide a day ban. A director has no command from above, he/she can decide what they are involved in and whether they want to keep their nose clean or not. In this case, the director (myself) chose to act alongside a group and oversee the way they conducted their operation. This was to gather training tips to pass onto his employees.

I will leave you to re-think your decision and would greatly appreciate it if you considered removing the ban so I can continue to enjoy the community of Fearless
You're saying a director is a valid job to hostage cops? 
Quote:synonyms: administrator, manager, chairman, chairwoman, chairperson, chair, head, chief, boss, principal, leader, governor, president, premier; More a person who supervises the actors and other staff in a film, play, or similar production.
With your own list, I see none of these appropriate for what you did.
You just summed up my counter-argument, I'm the boss, head, manager. I 'LEAD' things, direct them and organise them. That sums up EVERYTHING that has the potential to be 'lead', including hostage situations.
Unban request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes: User has been given leniency in this case because: the player was confused with the clan/job system which is understandable and he is not a known "minge". This was an honest mistake on his part and has openly admitted that. The user has been informed on how the clan/job system works.

[FL:M] Sgt. Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Thank you Suarez, much appreciated.
Approved.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda