Report: [FL:RP] Mike
Name of player: [FL:RP] Mike

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16671491

Time in GMT: 10/9/15, 8:00 Central time

Server: v2d

Summary: The accused user is in violation of rules:
Quote:9.1 Custom job titles must accurately state what character you intend to roleplay.
Quote:9.3 Do not change your job title in an attempt to circumvent or avoid roleplay.
Quote:9.6 You must roleplay your job accurately (i.e. do not pretend that you're a special ops soldier as a citizen or chef).
Quote:15.2 Different teams are created for a reason, so do not ally with other teams. For example, Rebels do not ally with Corleones.
The job title 'Director' does not intend that he is going to team up with a bunch of gang members and hostage some cops.
As you can see at 2:56, Mike changes job mid-RP.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONVjYP3qrkY
Thanks for the ban request, after all the effort I put into the server as a non-staff member, helping players & lending advice, I get repaid with a ban request because I was working alongside another 'clan' not 'team'.

Rule 15.2 states I cannot ally with other 'TEAMS' however I was infact working partially alongside another 'CLAN'. There is clearly a difference here as even the Keypad tool itself differentiates between the two.. so rule 15.2 I believe now deemed to be invalid in this case.

In regards to rule 9.6, I was not within breach of inaccurate roleplay. The Syndicate is a Clan revolved around organised crime, it disguises itself as a Federal Agency. In relation to the example in rule 9.6 (i.e. do not pretend that you're a special ops soldier as a citizen or chef). I do not believe the character I was playing, job titled 'Director' breaches to an extent of "soldier as a citizen or chef".

9.3 Do not change your job title in an attempt to circumvent or avoid roleplay - The definition of 'circumvent' is to avoid, or get around roleplay. I was clearly not in breach of this rule as the roleplay continued (as per the video) as it was originally intended to do so, my job change did not result in a situation change nor the shifting of scenario in roleplay terms, therefore - taking this rule by it's meaning, I have not breached it.

Rule 9.1, I was job titled 'Director' now, in my eyes - 'Director' is a pretty clear indication of what character I intend to roleplay.

DIRECTOR
dɪˈrɛktə,dʌɪ-/Submit
noun
a person who is in charge of an activity, department, or organization.
"the sales director"
a member of the board of people that manages or oversees the affairs of a business.
synonyms: administrator, manager, chairman, chairwoman, chairperson, chair, head, chief, boss, principal, leader, governor, president, premier; More
a person who supervises the actors and other staff in a film, play, or similar production.

I understand that it may not have been clear what my intentions were as a 'Director' and that I should have entered in a description to indicate my roleplay intentions however I have only 106 hours, so I'm still in the process of learning, and after playing this server respectfully for 106 hours, I've managed to learn a considerable amount and also make a variety of good friends, of which I continue to learn from on a daily basis.

I hope this brings clarity to the situation.

All the best,
Mike
Player report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes: User was found guilty of breaking rules 9.1 & 9.6. A Director is a person of high authority and definitely not someone that goes around hostaging people.

[FL:M] Sgt. Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Approved.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda