Report: [FL:RP] JerryCat
Name of player: [FL:RP] JerryCat

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59274138

Time in GMT: 10/9/15, 8:00 Central Time

Server: v2d

Summary: The accused user violated rules:
Quote:9.1 Custom job titles must accurately state what character you intend to roleplay.
JerryCat should have been roleplaying as an 'Epileptic Husband', not someone who would pull a weapon on officers and demand they release a relative. Especially officers that are carrying weapons.
Quote:9.6 You must roleplay your job accurately (i.e. do not pretend that you're a special ops soldier as a citizen or chef).

Evidence: (Skip to 6:00)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MEehr3bhwo
I would like JerryCat's input on this before a decision is made.

[FL:M] Sgt. Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Regarding the weapon pull, I admit that I pulled a gun on the police officers, though my character was protecting his family from the police brutality that was being displayed by the officers, such as my character's pregnant wife being cuffed and put into the back of a police car. They were the only government people online, so there was no president to file complaint with. I felt the only option at the time was to resort to force. Though I did pull a pistol on the police officers, it was not as if I had pulled a military grade machine gun on them, it was a pistol, such as one that would be available to be bought at a gun store by someone who wanted something for self defense. The actions that were displayed by myself may have been a bit too aggressive, I will admit that, but they were not completely unwarranted due to the fact that my character was only looking to defend his family from the brutality of these police officers.

Regarding the job title, I do acknowledge the fact that the job title that I had on at the time was too vague to encompass the type of role play I was engaging in.

Looking back on the situation, I know that I did the wrong thing in this situation and could very well have taken a different approach to how I handled things. I will accept any punishment that the administration sees fit to give me for my actions.
Player Report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes: User was found guilty of breaking rule(s) 9.1 & 9.6. We thank the user for his honesty, however people that break the rules must be punished. As shown in the video the user has over 900 hours and 11 roleplay points. He should know a lot better than to do this. The user shall be banned for a 24 hour period however an extension shall be requested.

[FL:M] Sgt. Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Approved.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda