Qesa's Appeal.
Your name:Qesa

Your SteamID:[b]STEAM_0:1:49865946[/b]

Your ban ID:65917

Banned by:[FL] NightHawkd

Reason:Attempting to scam?

Involved:xShai123

Why we should unban you:
So.. What basically happened is that the guy gave me my MP5 after rdming me and told me to give him 3k, I agreed but payed him 2k first, then realized it was a stupid offer and ran To think about what to do. I didn't even attempt to scam him, and did not scam him, it was just my stupid fucking thinking, I offered him the MP5 Back for my money, But he insisted on me giving him the rest of the money, After that I just gave him the rest money and we got along, He was banned for mass rdming and got probably got mad, so he posted a BR on me with a recording with only me running away part, Without paying him the rest of the money.
And My donator status will end until the Ban lift, And I just donated, So here is 10 dollars wasted :/.
Anyways, I really want to play again on this server and be with the community again.
Pending investigation. Please be patient.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Thanks for the response! Waiting for a final answer, Am patient.

Thanks.
Qesa
After looking into this this your third unban request. Both of the others were denied and you have not even waited a month for another one. So with that being said this unban request is Denied.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda