RadioactiveToast's Pardon Request
Your name: RadioactiveToast

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59594582

Your ban ID: 62206

Banned by: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason: "punching dead body"

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: It was my first time playing on the server, I decided to spend my time as the Police Officer character under the RP name of John Smith. I was manning the border checkpoint to access / leave the city area and then there was a violent incident involving a heavily armed police officer and a rebel. The officer was unfortunately killed as a result of the aforementioned rebel. I noticed that the armed police officer was deceased and proceeded to accidentally punch his body. I then noticed that this created; what I found to be an amusing effect involving a punch sound and splatter of blood. I then laughed and shared my experience of punching the body with a civilian nearby. One second later I received a 24 hour ban which I was utterly shocked at. I found nothing evident in the rules to assert me that the banishment was legitimate so I proceeded to write this. I also realise that this incident could possibly be perceieved as 'FailRP' although I would presume that it would have been an exception to this rule seeming that this is a "Semi-Roleplay" server and the incident lasted approximately 5-12 seconds and would have swiftly ended if I had not been sanctioned by a member of staff.

Many thanks for reading this and I sincerely hope that we can come to a reasonable agreement and that this sanction will be withdrawn will relative immediacy so I can continue to enjoy playing on this server.
Do you now know for the future that you cannot do this?
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I agree to an unban, however the ban will stay on you record.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Approved.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda