Wweee2345
Hello!
My name is Wweee2345, I've played on the server for around 138 hours and hopefully will be donating soon. I live in the U.S. and enjoy sports such as Wrestling. Recently active on the forums, but not too much. Enjoy Fearless though it seems whenever someone is CDMed, thats usually me.
Anyhow Hello Fearless Community!
Hey man, welcome to fearless and the forums. Smile
Hello and welcome to the forum of Fearless! Smile
Hey wweee2345! Love playing with you! Smile
Wweee Cheese Kinda late, but... Good rping with you
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Hey babe, you come around here often? Why don't you come over to my place and we can have some coffee..
Welcome c:
(02-04-2012, 11:23 PM)NiT GriT Wrote: Hey babe, you come around here often? Why don't you come over to my place and we can have some coffee..

Im Very Confused. Thinking Blush
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(02-04-2012, 11:43 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 11:23 PM)NiT GriT Wrote: Hey babe, you come around here often? Why don't you come over to my place and we can have some coffee..

I'm obviously trying to seduce Wweee with my sexy charisma.
The following 2 users Like NiT GriT's post:
  • Azusa Nakano, Grub
(02-04-2012, 11:49 PM)NiT GriT Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 11:43 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:

I'm obviously trying to seduce Wweee with my sexy charisma.

Well now, I appreciate the gesture, but it seems I have awoken with a crowbar on my doorstep.
I believe you know who it is?

Anyhow what kind of coffee are we talking about here, iced or hot?
I may be heading your way of town to pick up money from the whorehouse, give me a time and place