RuneScape anyone?
Oh wow epic stats mate :O
I used to
http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore/...ser1=Viljo

Here's mine.
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Gizmo
Not too shabby bro! Sad to see no 99's though! D:
If you ever go back to RS and need someone to play with, or a clan to help you.
Feel free to PM me anytime @ "Giz Mo" ^_^
Damn, blue Phat on RS7, Armadyl? DEF + RANGE TANK OHHHHHHHH MY DAYS.

Brings back memories, I used to have a Free-to-Play range def tank with 70 range and like 50/60 def haha, I used to range/rune 2h in wildy alll day. You're pretty good at RS judging by the screenshots.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Gizmo
Used to sit on this game 10hours a day easily, but forgot my email and passwords so I haven't played since. Would deffo play it again if I could remember my details though.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Gizmo
(10-07-2015, 08:26 AM)DVN Wrote: Damn, blue Phat on RS7, Armadyl? DEF + RANGE TANK OHHHHHHHH MY DAYS.

Brings back memories, I used to have a Free-to-Play range def tank with 70 range and like 50/60 def haha, I used to range/rune 2h in wildy alll day. You're pretty good at RS judging by the screenshots.

Hahahahaha yesss!!! Range tank is my fave combo by far, also for 07 I don't mean to be blunt but uhh yeah.. I have more than just that xD
And I've never been too high on PvP but with the new addition of DarkScape, I've been quite active with pking and it really pays off in there.
But uhh yeah, here's another 07 screenie, PS: My 07 account is a mith/obby tank (not finished yet) but working on it.

[Image: 86697851785f587a08a1c7bd5f1bd96962c3f051...2937ef.jpg]
(10-07-2015, 08:46 AM)Falcao Wrote: Used to sit on this game 10hours a day easily, but forgot my email and passwords so I haven't played since. Would deffo play it again if I could remember my details though.

Right in the childhood.. That's so 13 year old me xD
If you ever come back let me know, I'll help you out!
(10-07-2015, 10:37 AM)Gizmo Wrote:
(10-07-2015, 08:26 AM)DVN Wrote: Damn, blue Phat on RS7, Armadyl? DEF + RANGE TANK OHHHHHHHH MY DAYS.

Hahahahaha yesss!!! Range tank is my fave combo by far, also for 07 I don't mean to be blunt but uhh yeah.. I have more than just that xD
And I've never been too high on PvP but with the new addition of DarkScape, I've been quite active with pking and it really pays off in there.
But uhh yeah, here's another 07 screenie, PS: My 07 account is a mith/obby tank (not finished yet) but working on it.

How on earth do you have all that!?!?! Man honestly I'm having such a nerdgasm at your screenshots it brings back so many cool memories. I wish I got back into it and was decent. Argh! - Range tank is an awesome combo especially in free to play as the max armour was rune.
Played it once, but I don't remember my account name/password anymore...
(10-07-2015, 11:19 AM)DVN Wrote:
(10-07-2015, 10:37 AM)Gizmo Wrote:

How on earth do you have all that!?!?! Man honestly I'm having such a nerdgasm at your screenshots it brings back so many cool memories. I wish I got back into it and was decent. Argh! - Range tank is an awesome combo especially in free to play as the max armour was rune.

Hahahah bro, there's people who have over 1k stacks of each phat and "rares". Full set is worth around 600k-ish now so it's not TOO much but enough to keep my bank alive. Should honestly come back and play sometime, make a new account. Rs is easy as hell these days ^_^ and honestly yeah f2p pking is MUCH funner than p2p pk.
If you enjoy pk I honestly think you'd like darkscape, it's a full world with pvp every single area and these guards who KoS you when you're skulled in certain areas.