Design needed
What font is used for the title? Also can we have a set maximum size?
(10-06-2015, 02:58 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: What font is used for the title? Also can we have a set maximum size?

In my experience as a server admin designs aimed at 1280x720 work the best, most people have monitors at least that size but a surprising number of people aren't at 1920x1080 yet.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
(10-06-2015, 03:33 PM)Goigle Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 02:58 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: What font is used for the title? Also can we have a set maximum size?

In my experience as a server admin designs aimed at 1280x720 work the best, most people have monitors at least that size but a surprising number of people aren't at 1920x1080 yet.

Thanks I've started an attempt I'l just check the size.
(10-06-2015, 03:46 PM)Milyy Wrote: My friend is very good designer, his name is "Redeil" <Its Polish forum btw>

Look his forum :
-link-

Not to be a douche, but that is technically classed as advertising as the website isn't affiliated with Fearless or it's service. You should PM Soul that link and remove it from your post just in case Smile
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Tomo
Here's my attempt. Still have the file for edits and improvements.

Without any details, SoulRipper really shouldn't set his hopes up high.
(10-06-2015, 04:33 PM)Joykill Wrote: Without any details, SoulRipper really shouldn't set his hopes up high.

I agree. Mine isn't great but I had no idea what to do and didn't have much guidance Tounge.
The idea of designing something is that you make a design by your own idea. Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • goigle!
(10-06-2015, 07:10 PM)GSoulRipper Wrote: The idea of designing something is that you make a design by your own idea. Tounge

But in what format?
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(10-06-2015, 07:10 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: The idea of designing something is that you make a design by your own idea. Tounge

Yes however having a website in light blue and white then suddenly a red and black page will clash and not look great IMO so something simple like a primary colour would help.