Ivan Tempski
Posting this for a friend, since hes too stupid to make an account.

Name:
Ayy Man

Time/Date:
18:37PM GMT +1, 09-28-2015

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:53531944

Name of Administrator:
FL:M Ivan Tempski

Evidence:
I have added notes to some of the logs. And cleaned up for OOC, context and adverts.
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Tempski banned lord of the silver rings <STEAM_0:0:65135421> for
time 1 day (Advertising) <- I saw this ban, and I thought it would be funny to make a joke in OOC.
(OOC) ayy man: pls jin me minecraf sevr XD ip is 123.34411231313 <- This is a harmless joke, showing a clearly fake IP.
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Tempski brought ayy man. 
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Seriously?
(Local OOC) ayy man: you can't be serious
((heart)) (OOC) [FL:RP] mintblackbeard: I think he was joking ... <- A guy attempting to defend me.
((heart)) (OOC) [FL:RP] Kahjo ?: Joke gone bad Ayy man
(Local OOC) ayy man: man its not even a real ip lolll
 (!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Pear teleported to [FL:M] Tempski.
((heart)) (OOC) [FL:RP] TheMJ: Its nothing to joke about   <- I don’t know if he’s joking or not.
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Just because its a joke
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Doesn't mean I can't ban you <- He clearly flame baits me here, and attempts to get me to insult him.
(OOC) ayy man: it's very serious joke guys!! <- Me taking the joke further in OOC.
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Do you want to be banned now? <- He clearly attempts to taunt me, again.
 (Local OOC) ayy man: no
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Then why go advertise? Even if its a joke? Its still
advertising
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: People could see go check it out
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Hence the advert
 (Local OOC) ayy man: that is not an advert <- Me, explaining again. That it, was a just a joke.
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: It is <- Him playing stupid, in an attempt to taunt me.
 (Local OOC) ayy man: except if you are like really stupid <- This isn’t aimed at him, which can be seen if you read the other logs.
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: you're advertising an IP
 (Local OOC) ayy man: 123.35123512351 isn't a ip <- Me, explaining to him that it was a joke.
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: excsue me? <- 
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Staff disrespect now is it?
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: I wasn't goin to ban you, but now I am. <- Here you can see the proof that, he was attempting to flame bait me.
(Local OOC) ayy man: No, this is just you wanting to abuse me for your own fun.
Disconnect:  Visit www.fearlessrp.net for more information about your ban..

Additional notes:
 I have read that you cannot make abuse reports, based on un-fair bans. But this is an abuse report, because of his unprofessionalism, and immaturity overall. He clearly knew it was a joke, and just wanted to ban me, because he thought it would be a lot of fun to do so.
If you don't like your ban, make an unban request, simple. No abuse here, I banned you for staff disrespect, you called me stupid and an abuser.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Quick edit: He was banend for admin disrespect.
(09-28-2015, 06:09 PM)Rozkoz Wrote: Quick edit: He was banend for admin disrespect.

So where is the abuse here?

I said I wasn't going to ban him, just a warning to not play stupid and take the rules seriously, then he went and disrespected me.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(09-28-2015, 06:10 PM)Tempski Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 06:09 PM)Rozkoz Wrote: Quick edit: He was banend for admin disrespect.

So where is the abuse here?

I said I wasn't going to ban him, just a warning to not play stupid and take the rules seriously, then he went and disrespected me.
(Copied from ayy man)
So, Ivan if you actually took your time to read the thread. Then you would be able to see that this isn't about the ban, but about you acting unprofessional in your actions. You intentionally flamebaited me, and played stupid yourself when you, couldn't read in thrid-person for some reason.
ALSO
You didn't warn me, you threated me with banning me, and said directly you would do it. And because of it being a joke, wouldn't defend me either ways.
okay
This isn't abuse. There is no "flame baiting" only you pressing buttons on Ivan.

<- I saw this ban, and I thought it would be funny to make a joke in OOC.
(OOC) ayy man: pls jin me minecraf sevr XD ip is 123.34411231313 <- This is a harmless joke, showing a clearly fake IP.
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Tempski brought ayy man. 
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Seriously?

Clearly you can tell you upset my staff member very early on.

(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Just because its a joke

(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Doesn't mean I can't ban you <- He clearly flame baits me here, and attempts to get me to insult him.

I don't quite see how it is flamebait when you under technical terms were advertising. 

(OOC) ayy man: it's very serious joke guys!! <- Me taking the joke further in OOC.

(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Do you want to be banned now? <- He clearly attempts to taunt me, again.

Looks more that you're still taunting him.

(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: People could see go check it out

(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Hence the advert

(Local OOC) ayy man: that is not an advert <- Me, explaining again. That it, was a just a joke.

(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: It is <- Him playing stupid, in an attempt to taunt me.

(Local OOC) ayy man: except if you are like really stupid <- This isn’t aimed at him, which can be seen if you read the other logs.
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: you're advertising an IP

Then you blatantly call my staff member stupid thus you got banned for it.

Case concluded.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub