Sgt. Suarez
Name: [FL:RP] Gogson8

Time/ Date: 11th October, 2015 11:40am

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76962616
Name Of Admin: Sgt. Suarez

Evidence I got RDM'ed by Suarez and he broke FailRP and i took some screenshots. After that, he blacklisted me from OOc. Thanks Suarez.

[Image: 2120927_orig.jpg][Image: 7915681_orig.jpg]
Blacklist is valid since you were arguing with a staff member and sounds like you were lying to Suarez.

However,

I still would like to hear from Suarez's end on this.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
After the "this stops here" message you started up again and thus I blacklisted you. Valid.

The screenshots are the wrong way round because the bottom image was chat before the this stops here message and vice versa.

This abuse case is literally you being upset at a blacklist for which you should post an unblacklist request.

As kill was completely valid as moments before there was a raid ongoing and then you (SRU Sergeant) turn up with your gun aimed at our building. I then take my gun out, whilst still in the base, run up and get some shots into you before I ran out of ammo and had to reload where you were killed by another Corleone.
(10-11-2015, 07:14 AM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: After the "this stops here" message you started up again and thus I blacklisted you. Valid.

The screenshots are the wrong way round because the bottom image was chat before the this stops here message and vice versa.

This abuse case is literally you being upset at a blacklist for which you should post an unblacklist request.

As kill was completely valid as moments before there was a raid ongoing and then you (SRU Sergeant) turn up with your gun aimed at our building. I then take my gun out, whilst still in the base, run up and get some shots into you before I ran out of ammo and had to reload where you were killed by another Corleone.
But that's RDM. You stated "Run up and get some shots on you" and failRP because I had my gun pointed at you and you just said "I then take my gun out" I had clear visuals on you because your fad nag door was open.
That would be impossible as I got the gun out behind a wall... Don't lie in the courthouse.
(10-11-2015, 08:13 AM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: That would be impossible as I got the gun out behind a wall... Don't lie in the courthouse.
I'm not lying, someone opened your fading door and I saw the entire cor leone
Correct; the fading door did open. However, I was behind a next to the fading door and from the angle you were at you would have not seen me whatsoever.
Case closed.

Staff member has left the team.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub