[Unofficial]S.C.O.R.P.I.A[Recruiting]
Thanks! :3
Alex Rider was the shit two years ago, I was obsessed with it
Good luck Smile
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Well, let's get the Alex Rider stuff going again!
U wot m8, totally on the side of MI5/6 or whatever it was Tounge
You wanna go! Come we go to war with you bruv.
IC Information

Name: Christopher 'Jonas' Hansen
Background/History: Christopher Hansen, also called Jonas, was born in New York City. He soon thought he needs a smaller city, a lovely city. And he found EvoCity. He worked for the Government and different companys. He worked as a Hitman and a private Hitman until the age of 22. After that he went to the Marines and took part of the mission 'Geronimo', also known as the Assassination of Osama Bin Laden. He now is a Veteran who is right between the Government and the Underground. Hitman, his job. Hitman, his hobby. Hitman, his life,

Past experience: I experienced a lot of RP as a Hitman, Goverment official and so on. I also were in a small clan called the Shadow Forces, which existed to eliminate all Dictators on the world. But it closed because of Corruption. I am ready to experience more.

Why should we hire you?: Christopher Hansen. He was a Marine, he got amazing shooting skills. His job is being a Hitman, which could be useful for you. Sneaking is one of his skills. He is a Assassin, ready to do his job.
What job are you applying for: Sergeant / Front Line Agent

OOC Information

Name: Jonas
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66258300
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:66258300&b=13]

(10-07-2015, 07:03 PM)xIZero Wrote: IC Information

Background/History: Christopher Hansen, also called Jonas, was born in New York City. He soon thought he needs a smaller city, a lovely city. And he found EvoCity. He worked for the Government and different companys. He worked as a Hitman and a private Hitman until the age of 22. After that he went to the Marines and took part of the mission 'Geronimo', also known as the Assassination of Osama Bin Laden. He now is a Veteran who is right between the Government and the Underground. Hitman, his job. Hitman, his hobby. Hitman, his life,

Past experience: I experienced a lot of RP as a Hitman, Goverment official and so on. I also were in a small clan called the Shadow Forces, which existed to eliminate all Dictators on the world. But it closed because of Corruption. I am ready to experience more.

Why should we hire you?: Christopher Hansen. He was a Marine, he got amazing shooting skills. His job is being a Hitman, which could be useful for you. Sneaking is one of his skills. He is a Assassin, ready to do his job.

OOC Information

Thanks you for applying, your application is being considerated.

Kind regards, S.C.O.R.P.I.A
EMG I love the Alex Rider series Cheese

Good luck in your pursuits Smile

nonce

Thanks Smile
(10-08-2015, 10:02 PM)SlitherySnake Wrote:
(10-07-2015, 07:03 PM)xIZero Wrote: IC Information

OOC Information

Thanks you for applying, your application is being considerated.

Kind regards, S.C.O.R.P.I.A

Still Waiting,
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:66258300&b=13]