Role play points
Me too need some RP Points Sad , i tried to get some, but admins didn't came and see how i using /me, or /it Cheese
(10-01-2015, 01:32 PM)Milyy Wrote: Me too need some RP Points Sad , i tried to get some, but admins didn't came and see how i using /me, or /it Cheese

Not just admins but moderators and teachers can give them out too! Be patient, remember to have fun and eventually it will be noticed.
(10-01-2015, 01:55 PM)DVN Wrote:
(10-01-2015, 01:32 PM)Milyy Wrote: Me too need some RP Points Sad , i tried to get some, but admins didn't came and see how i using /me, or /it Cheese

Not just admins but moderators and teachers can give them out too! Be patient, remember to have fun and eventually it will be noticed.

Wow, i heard, that only admins can give roleplay points, now i will give up ! Smile
(09-30-2015, 08:13 PM)Mist Wrote: I have 1, and I have been on this community since 2012.
If you're a passive roleplayer like me, then your chances aren't good.

I suggest the same as SourLemon. Stand out out from the crowd, and have the right mindset, when you're going to use your imagination Wink.

All I've done is PassiveRP and I've got 5 RPP's in around 650+ hours. Keep in mind I took various breaks.
(10-01-2015, 03:19 PM)Milyy Wrote:
(10-01-2015, 01:55 PM)DVN Wrote:

Wow, i heard, that only admins can give roleplay points, now i will give up ! Smile

Now you will give up? I hope you mean won't because you have bigger chance now you know Admins, Moderators and Teachers can award Roleplay Points now. Like I said, make sure you have fun and try to be as unique as possible.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • MacTavish
Let's face it though, the main reason a lot of people here, aside from people like Avgar and Lesanka RP is for the points.

And don't BS me here, I've gone to passive RPs and joined in on weapons blacklists or when there's nothing to do and the main conversation topic is RP points.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 3 users Like Nuka's post:
  • SourLemon, mgdwszx, MacTavish
Nuka not everyone here is like you i actualy enjoy building and making passive rp's and i treat every one the same when i decide to make a passive rp i dont go around always bothering teachers and leave the regular player sucking on their finger like ive seen you in your "Restaurant Rp's"
(09-30-2015, 07:44 PM)NevoH72 Wrote: Well,i have 420 Hours and i don't have even 1 single rp point,can someone help me earn  RP points?
Like together?

you want to be a good passive roleplayer what you do is : you grab a group, build something nice, do a roleplay you will enjoy and you know you will enjoy even if its the stupidest thing in the world like being a monkey in a cage rp or being in a mental institute or being a psychologist the important part is you have to enjoy what you are doing and if your Rping just for the rp point the only thing thats gona happen is either you have a friend on the teacher/mod/admin team that is gona boost you 20 rp points in a week or your gona get frutrated and leave the rp mad.

Do something you enjoy doing, and treat everyone equaly.
(10-01-2015, 05:54 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 07:44 PM)NevoH72 Wrote: Well,i have 420 Hours and i don't have even 1 single rp point,can someone help me earn  RP points?
Like together?

you want to be a good passive roleplayer what you do is : you grab a group, build something nice, do a roleplay you will enjoy and you know you will enjoy even if its the stupidest thing in the world like being a monkey in a cage rp or being in a mental institute or being a psychologist the important part is you have to enjoy what you are doing and if your Rping just for the rp point the only thing thats gona happen is either you have a friend on the teacher/mod/admin team that is gona boost you 20 rp points in a week or your gona get frutrated and leave the rp mad.

I have many Staff as friend including Admins and they are not boosting in any way. I got 313h And 8RPP. Earned for just common RPs like my recent one Subway - Eat Fresh Restaurante RP.
(10-01-2015, 06:17 PM)Kahjo Wrote:
(10-01-2015, 05:54 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote:
Like together?

I have many Staff as friend including Admins and they are not boosting in any way. I got 313h And 8RPP. Earned for just common RPs like my recent one Subway - Eat Fresh Restaurante RP.

Kahjo i have nothing against you but you have to admit that the RP point sistem is extreamly corrupt, and Restaurant RP is RP point tryharding 101