Role play points
Well,i have 420 Hours and i don't have even 1 single rp point,can someone help me earn  RP points?
Like together?
I am happy to give you ideas for decent roleplays, all you have to do is roleplay and avoid aggressive RP in most cases.
Well it all depends on how much you stand out, in my over 1300 hrs I've only gotten 4, while some people have 30. You gotta stand out from the crowd Smile
I think there are a couple of things that could get you a step closer to earning a point:

1. Using /me's and /it's.
2. Make your RP stand out from the crowd.
3. Do a roleplay you will enjoy.

Even then you may not get a point for your RP. Different people may look to give roleplay points for different reasons, so there are technically no set ways to get an RPP.
I have 1, and I have been on this community since 2012.
If you're a passive roleplayer like me, then your chances aren't good.

I suggest the same as SourLemon. Stand out out from the crowd, and have the right mindset, when you're going to use your imagination Wink.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • SourLemon
(09-30-2015, 08:12 PM)kippsee Wrote: I think there are a couple of things that could get you a step closer to earning a point:

1. Using /me's and /it's.
2. Make your RP stand out from the crowd.
3. Do a roleplay you will enjoy.

Even then you may not get a point for your RP. Different people may look to give roleplay points for different reasons, so there are technically no set ways to get an RPP.

^
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I remember with around 300 hours and I had none, I know the feeling.
Tips for getting RP Points
  • Never ask for them, don't even mention them. Seriously, we are most likely going to over look any RP when someone says "They should get an RP point" or "I think I have deserved an RP point"
  • RP for fun. It's a game, it's meant to be fun, enjoy yourself. Make an RP in what you enjoy, this could be being a Police Officer or a Shopkeeper ect.
  • Do a little research, with a lot of my RPP RP's I did a little research into it. For example, when I was being a "Mentally Unstable Scientist" that drugged and kidnapped people, took them to my lab and dissected them and selling a few organs on the black market. I did a little research, such as surgical equipment, the prices for said organs (Don't even ask xD) and even ensuring I knew how surgeons operate.
  • Use /me and /it. Yes it takes a while but it makes the RP just that bit more immersive. I love watching people putting a lot of effort into their RP. Using those commands even for little things such as facial expressions, tone of voice, hand movements ect. (Don't be too detailed such as, /me turned his right hand 90 degrees left and moved it towards the the lever. Eh, I don't know, just don't go over the top. Detail is nice, too much detail isn't needed)
  • Do something new, I personally love finding new and unique Roleplays. Blow us away with your ideas
  • Put some effort into your dupe/building, you may not be the best builder, I know I'm not, but put a good amount of effort into your building. Ask for help, tips, ideas. This community is filled with dedicated players who will be more than happy to assist.
Hey, you may not get an RPP the first time, or the second time. But if you keep RPing for the fun, you will become more experienced. More experienced players produce better RP. Better RP gives you a good chance of getting an RP Point.

Hope it helps, when my internet is sorted I'll be online on the servers so you can ask me any questions. But remember, we have Teachers. Teachers are just amazing, they know their stuff when it comes to RP, they are friendly and respected members of the community. Don't be shy to ask using the /help command.

Side Note: It doesn't matter if you do Aggressive RP or Passive RP, as long as you RP really well. The reason Aggressive RP's get less RPP's is because it requires less RP. However I've seen some really good Aggressive RP's in my time, as with Passive. Suit your play style, don't try and be someone your not. Just remember these tips and if you do Aggressive RP, make sure you RP first rather than shoot first.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 1 user Likes Audacter's post:
  • juicyorange
I suggest doing something unique. Look at stores in your local area, or sometimes looking at the prop menu can spring a whole different idea. It's best to ensure it's unique as it will attract more attention, believe it or not it's sometimes rather boring going to the same type of stores over and over again, it's refreshing to find and participate in something new.

Number one rule, don't beg or ask for RP points!
Alright i really appreciate your help,thank you all ;3
The following 4 users Like NevoH72's post:
  • Audacter, Ali, DVN, Kippsee
Just do it for fun and dont think that you get it, just make fun and dont think 'RP POINTS'.

When you do it for fun you maybe get faster an RP POINT because if you only think about rp points it all will fail