DreeBott BR and pres TripleMaster BR
(10-02-2015, 01:29 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-01-2015, 09:43 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote: the stuff that the pres demoted me for are FailRP if you didn't know XD
I dont know if you have a Problem with what i just said. Just read all the stuff again + Your treath and you will now what in talking about.

metagaming,random search, arrest. which are stuff that i didn't do and are stuff that YOU fed into the pres's head

also your "friend" showing up as the SRU sarg was arresting you PROVED that you were using Third Party chat
(10-02-2015, 05:17 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:
(10-01-2015, 09:43 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote: the stuff that the pres demoted me for are FailRP if you didn't know XD
I dont know if you have a Problem with what i just said. Just read all the stuff again + Your treath and you will now what in talking about.

metagaming,random search, arrest. which are stuff that i didn't do and are stuff that YOU fed into the pres's head

also your "friend" showing up as the SRU sarg was arresting you PROVED that you were using Third Party chat
Wat? i did not really use a Third Party Programm. Even if you dont have any Proof.
And why am i using a Third Party Porgramm when someone just saw me getting arrested? XD
(10-02-2015, 06:28 PM)DreeBott Wrote:

Wat? i did not really use a Third Party Programm. Even if you dont have any Proof.
And why am i using a Third Party Porgramm when someone just saw me getting arrested? XD

friend shows up 2 mins after the SRU tries to arrest you = steam VOIP, any other program
(10-02-2015, 07:49 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:

friend shows up 2 mins after the SRU tries to arrest you = steam VOIP, any other program

Dude, 2 Guys were basing with me at the Radio station. Both where at the radio station with me when i got arrested. They heared you saying "arrest him" and such things. 
Think before you say something that is not true.
(10-02-2015, 08:18 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 07:49 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 01:29 PM)DreeBott Wrote: I dont know if you have a Problem with what i just said. Just read all the stuff again + Your treath and you will now what in talking about.

Wat? i did not really use a Third Party Program*. Even if you dont have any Proof.
And why am i using a Third Party Program* when someone just saw me getting arrested? XD

Dude, 2 Guys were basing with me at the Radio station. Both where at the radio station with me when i got arrested. They heard* you saying "arrest him" and such things. 
Think before you say something that is not true.

i dont actually remember saying arrest him or maybe i did i will check the evidences while i wait for a mod to come over ( pres demoted me for meta which you kept saying i was doing that proves also that you fed him OOC info )
waiting for this to be accepted since the reported player had given up on replying
*Not involved*

But I know Dreebott has gone on holiday, so probably why he isn't replying
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
First of all thanks to Budy who told you that i was not avaiable for 1 week.

Now back to the BR :

I cant remember what i said to the Pres.
I think i said something like " Demote your Police Sergeant, he was randomly raiding/arresting me (OOC: also he is metagaming) "
Well, we're just gonna wait for an Admin / Stuff to accept / denie this BR
(10-09-2015, 10:53 PM)DreeBott Wrote: First of all thanks to Budy who told you that i was not avaiable for 1 week.

Now back to the BR :

I think i said something like " Demote your Police Sergeant, he was randomly raiding/arresting me (OOC: also he is metagaming) "

that is lying and makes pres's FailRP off their chairs and YOU are the REASON this guy is getting banned too so if he is going down you better go down too since it was you the cause of it

may i also say that the second suit that you wore didn't really change your face your face stayed the same which makes your statement of MetaGaming false
(10-10-2015, 07:45 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:
(10-09-2015, 10:53 PM)DreeBott Wrote: First of all thanks to Budy who told you that i was not avaiable for 1 week.

Now back to the BR :

that is lying and makes pres's FailRP off their chairs and YOU are the REASON this guy is getting banned too so if he is going down you better go down too since it was you the cause of it

may i also say that the second suit that you wore didn't really change your face your face stayed the same which makes your statement of MetaGaming false

You dont even know what suits i used.. Wow.