My Garry's Mod Movie
Hey Fl, I'm making a Gmod film about a character I made up called "The Life of Brock McGhee" The character came up when
I was once role playing, and i thought it was a great Idea for a Gmod film. I am still writing it, and am expecting it to be done by december-ish. Here is a sort of style I am making the credits. Also a bit of a hint of the soundtrack. (Keep in mind all the names are random place holders.) [Edit] at the end I also add the Marvel-esk BLANK will return thing you see at the end of a lot of their movies. Also, THIS IS NOT FINAL. This is simply a concept.
[Image: Lho5T16.gif]
Oh Nein You Didn't
Looks good man! Keep it up Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
When it comes out it looks like it will be pretty good.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
I like it, typical movie ending walking out with chaos surrounding him aha you've nailed that. Looking forward to the release.
once i started playing cityRP my name was lile robert
Looks nice.
It seems like you're using Sony Vegas Pro. As DVN said, the scenery looks epic. I also really like the soundtrack. My only suggestion would be: change the font on credits, the default Verdana may not work as well than a custom font that's more on point (you can find one easy online, most of them are free).
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
(09-30-2015, 06:22 PM)summotion Wrote: It seems like you're using Sony Vegas Pro. As DVN said, the scenery looks epic. I also really like the soundtrack. My only suggestion would be: change the font on credits, the default Verdana may not work as well than a custom font that's more on point (you can find one easy online, most of them are free).

That's a good idea. i'll keep that in mind. Thanks mate Cheese Cheese Cheese
[Image: Lho5T16.gif]
Oh Nein You Didn't