Qesa's Request EDIT ( Misunderstanding)
ORIGINAL POST:
Your name:Qesa

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49865946

Your ban ID: 65917

Banned by: [FL] Nighthawkd

Reason: Attempting to scam like a retard

Involved: xShai123

Why we should unban you: So.. What I did was really wrong and stupid, Now I regret this shit. I'm asking you to at least shorten the ban, And give me another chance, Because i'm really sorry for what I did. 
I really love the server and the community, Don't know what i'll do in those 5 months, I am again, Really sorry. Please read and understand me.

Qesa

EDIT
: I didn't intend to scam the guy (and Didn't scam him), I gave him the money in the end of course, So here is wha happened.
He random raided me and took my mp5, I wanted it back and he told me to pay him 3k, I took the offer, he gave me the mp5 and I payed him 2k and ran because I realized the deal isn't worth it and meanwhile i thought about what to do.
Then I offered him the mp5 back so he would give me my money back, I have some screenshots of that.
I came to a conclusion he really needs money from his demands, So I gave him the rest of the money and I continued with my day, After he got banned he uploaded a BR On me because he got mad.
Here is Evidence of my offer/negotiation:

http://imgur.com/2NPeYYM

(Sorry for writing another UBR Btw, Just want you to understand what happened)
well I was with Qesa at the time he was Pretty laggy aswell his ping was like 400 at the time so he must of lagged a lot doing ik he would never scam so #Likeer
Making a second unban request will not increase your chance of getting unbanned. It was already denied so do not post another one right after.

Denied.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda