Ban Request - [FL:RP] Felldon
Name of player: [FL:RP] Felldon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22645778

Time in GMT: 11:30 - 11::45

Summary: I was RPing as a cop when I saw some rebels and a gundealer involved in a fight with the police, shortly after I saw someone run over a rebel, so I chased him and tried to make him stop, but he ignored my shouts and then a warning shot so I killed him. I found that the car belonged to Felldon and requested a warrant so I could confiscate his car. While I was waiting he suddenly jumped straight back in to his car 10 seconds later, so I killed him again at KFC and was about to ask for the warrant again when he came up and took the car again and drove out of the city. This is broking NLR twice within the same minute.

Admittedly, I guess I handled this badly, but still, he broke the same rule twice very quickly.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XJ0Wx0t-uU
IDK if this is reason to comment but Felldon is a constant fail. Pech banned him 5 times in 1 week.
Well? 93 views and not one comment from an Admin?
(10-11-2011, 01:37 AM)7dast Wrote: IDK if this is reason to comment but Felldon is a constant fail. Pech banned him 5 times in 1 week.

3 ban's is what I count.

anyways he broke NLR yes and since this would be his 4th ban I will give him a week

closed

as for you dast Do NOT use a gun unless its your last resort, and dont kill him again if he breaks NLR. So this is going to be a warning and my only warning.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]