Ban req - DistortioN
Exclamation 
Name of player: [FL:RP] DistortioN

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31630235

Time in GMT:15:20-16:40

Summary: We were speaking about random demoting and he said me Fin cigarette. I got bad feeling Sad

Evidence: http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/7250899/
First of all,Hello evrybody.
Second Tanli,How fun is it to forget all the things you done before I wrote it..
First:Your friend stole my car I ran after him to take it back you came and killed me+took my ak.
Second:I said I will go afk for 5 min,You came to my base with your friend wich was the don when I was a member of the carleone and raided all my stuff for no reason+No yelling raid.
Third:Your friend left the game you became the don and demoted me because I destoryed your friend contra,The reason I did it was because he raided me for no reason and I was pissed off,You had no reason to demote me.
Third:All the server were his friends from the same country,They started yell at me on the OOC.
Now You get it why I had no choice to do it,Got bad feeling ha? Its not enough to write it for a good reason.
Now I coulded take a pic's of all of it cuz my fraps didnt work.
Botom Line:We must have admin's on evo2,evo1 is not the only server,no admin comes to evo2.

Thank you and a good day,DistortioN.
So you cant proof anything of this sh*t what you are speaking?
I have no idea what's going on but you cant call anyone a cigarette since thats insulting players. and Saying a Fin cigarette is just as worse.

a week
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]