Benni
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:134633156
Time in GMT:
14:44
Server:
v33x
Summary:
Benni and his friend drove in a Ford Transporter at the lake. - i was building there.
They aim at my (i was not at the street) and drove over me.
After that they come back and jumped together on my Body - i dont know the Name of his friend
Evidence:
1 Screenshot of the score - i was so in Anger that i didnt made the screenshot of them how they jumped on my Body.
(Check the logs)
[Image: wkzfxxnms9dx.png]
The logs will not reveal whether you were stepped on and thus killed whilst ragdolled. We need evidence or this will be denied.
So denie it. - it would be great if some staff members also visit v33x and not v2d only. that would manage the Problem better.

Today the Server crashed every 15 Minutes. - it was full of rulebreaking People, only the moderator "Jan" showed up sometimes. Arent there more staff members?!
Denied.

Don't forget we have lives too mate. We only do this job voluntarily and get bitched at for doing it whenever we can. Remember we're humans who have other things to do than moderate a game server.
Thats true dude and you guys do a good Job! The Point is, that more Moderators should be recrute, than the problem can be managed