Admin Abuse: Falcao
So recently my friend Sgt. Cate got a ban for an understandable reason of failrp and disrespect which he has since spoken about and i myself took a blacklist.

But I came on today after meeting a new player on a TTT server, as i enjoyed that gamemode, I met a guy by the name of FALCUNT (suggesting, i know but he chose it because  he's a lumberjack from the Ardennes forest who got nicknamed vagina by his friends IRL.) And i asked if he wanted to go on the server to show him FL

But, as soon as he joined the server he got teleported by Falcao and Suarez (nothing against Suarez) and when i joined afterwards I was brought also. Turns out he was accusing him of double accounting, but their are more than one problems I have with this. Firstly they accused him of using a VPN from Luxembourg (who would choose that out of any place in the world) when they have no proof he is using one, and have no way to trace a VPN without a court order, he provided his IP but they disregarded it and insisted they trace it, when we asked for proof he didn't provide it, I know the first 3 numbers of Cate's IP and they didn't want to try and match it so obviously they are making it up, I even know his full ip and would provide, but ik you would just go out of your way to give him a bad time. As well as this, I have many other people on my friends list who have been banned before but you didn't suspect them only Cate, because Falcao clearly has a problem with him.

If you can prove that he is double accounting, then i will leave this alone and stop pestering, but if you do not I want you to at least stop his perma and shorten it for his other punishments and unban FALCUNT you I thought was a perfectly nice guy both of them can not be proven as double accounters without being able to trace their so called 'VPN' as well as this, a dialing code is used for different phone lines, so don't use that bullshit as a way of making up tracing methods.

These sources will explain VPN's for you: 
https://www.quora.com/Can-one-track-my-r...I-use-VPNs

https://torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-servi...-140315/2/

(Finally, I have no problem with Suarez or Falcao just want people to recognize that this is clearly made up and cannot be proven, and do not care about my ban as it is small enough)
Use the correct template please.
Also, what is the abuse here? Please post in the unban section if you disagree with the ban. I have abused none of my powers here.
Not following template. Closed.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub