DayZ - SURVIVAL STORIES
The only experience I have with DayZ are the bugs and performance issues.
Yeah, DayZ SA is pretty shit. Buy ArmA 2 Combined Ops Conn, install DayZ Launcher and download Vanilla, Epoch and Overpoch for best experience, team up with some m8s and great fun can be had
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(09-24-2015, 06:51 PM)connbob Wrote: Is DayZ worth it, and where should I get it from?
If you have a good enough computer to run it, DayZ SA is definetly worth getting! I have played over 500 hours of it and I have had a great time.

Of course I have also ruined my headset, tore out my hair, punched into a stone wall, flipped a chair, screamed as loud as I possibly could, tried to kill my computer mouse, tried to push the keys on my keyboard as hard as I can in rage, had sore knuckles for a month, kicked into the table leg, bite myself in various places, tried to tear my chair apart and broken every pencil in my vicinity. 

But it is still fun, thrilling and andrenaline pumping. 
If that doesn't tell you how good of a game it is then I don't know what does!  Cheese

(09-24-2015, 07:36 PM)Jan Wrote: The only experience I have with DayZ are the bugs and performance issues.

I have a laptop and with the right optimization tricks I get about 22 FPS in cities. I can go up to 30 - 40 in the country. 
(sometimes I get some rough framerate drops though) 

If anyone wants to know honest tips on how to improve the FPS I'll be happy to help Cheese Omg
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
My PC sucks ass, I can't play DayZ, DayZ Mod, Arma or Arma III at all due to FPS issues. Hopefully I can upgrade it in the future.
Point blank .357

I was running towards NWAF while on a lan party, I was half-asleep and struggling to stay awake. While I ran near the road I didn't even use the mouse, I used the little red rubbery dot in the middle of the keyboard so I could lay my head down..

After quite some running I approached a small cluster of buildings with a barn as seen on the picture. Suddenly I saw some guy running infront of me. (I must have ran behind him for quite some time) 
I ended up trailing him for a good portion until he ran into a the barn on the outskirts of the town. I tried to comfort him by saying "Don't worry" "Dude, are you OK?"
When we stood besides eachother it was only a matter of who drew first, since I KNEW he was going towards NWAF just like me I could take no chances and I shot him in the head with my revolver.

It is such a small chance of finding anyone out there, it was about 15 minutes away from the coast and the only reason anyone would be there is to run up to NWAF and loot.

Spoiler :

I quickly took what I could and stripped his clothes off.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Me, Mike, John Silverthorne and Ukraine did some pretty good work..

[Image: BDFD21852052F2D7C6C82FC9A91A982FAE08D2F2]
We HAD 10 tents, and 1 car, 1 truck. (2 of the tents are behind the car tent, and the truck is inside the car tent.) Most of the tents were stacked up with weaponry, however some of them were food tents. If you are able to spot those 2 barrels, they both had AK's in them, one had a M4.
[Image: 90DC1D00F88F886403A4CB834A4E7EC0603DEE6F]
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • mgdwszx, Haarek
(04-05-2016, 05:02 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Me, Mike, John Silverthorne and Ukraine did some pretty good work..

[Image: BDFD21852052F2D7C6C82FC9A91A982FAE08D2F2]
We HAD 10 tents, and 1 car, 1 truck. (2 of the tents are behind the car tent, and the truck is inside the car tent.) Most of the tents were stacked up with weaponry, however some of them were food tents. If you are able to spot those 2 barrels, they both had AK's in them, one had a M4.
[Image: 90DC1D00F88F886403A4CB834A4E7EC0603DEE6F]

aha, nice job man.

Whenever i play dayZ, i end up dying instantly xDD

And since none of my mates play it anymore, i play for 2 mins then leave :/

But GG

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • Random
(04-05-2016, 05:04 PM)Dan Dan Wrote: -snip-
Ahahaha. I died a few times myself while playing. You need to be in a group these days though.. (If you want to live.)
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(04-05-2016, 05:07 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(04-05-2016, 05:04 PM)Dan Dan Wrote: -snip-
Ahahaha. I died a few times myself while playing. You need to be in a group these days though.. (If you want to live.)

Yeah, and my group lost interest because the game used to be so bad. But oh well i guess Cheese Its always a laugh just to go on, find some random kids and get killed xD

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • Random
dat moment when you wish you had Day-Z to do share all of the crazy stories that would happen

but then again you are a boring person who never does anything exciting in games