2) [FL:RP] AssassinHero

SteamID: 
1) STEAM_0:0:16437795
2) STEAM_0:0:48573869

Time in GMT: September 20, 5:15pm Central time zone

Server: v33x

Summary: 
Trevor was in violation of rule 14.3.
Quote:14.3 Do not switch jobs with the sole intention of joining a raid (powergaming). This also applies to custom jobs.
As you can see by the first video (playtime is 1708 hours 37 minutes), his job is 'Citizen'. In the second video (Playtime is 1705 hours 38 minutes) he switches to the job 'UN - Employee' for the sole purpose of being able to fight to keep Hitman from going to jail. This also brings up rule 4.5.
Quote:4.5 You're not allowed to kill a police when you are arrested by him/her earlier unless you are part of an underground group who can hire a hitman.
Both Trevor and AssassinHero decide to take on the police just because he was arresting Hitman.
They are also cooperating with Nighthawkd, while carrying the wrong title. AssassinHero and Trevor's job title is 'UN - Employee' and Nighthawkd's is 'Infurion Gang - Leader'

Also in violation of rule 15.2.
Quote:15.2 Different teams are created for a reason, so do not ally with other teams. For example, Rebels do not ally with Corleones.
The two users teamed up to save a different job than theirs.

Evidence: 

You can clearly see Trevor's job at the beginning of the video.

By looking at the scoreboard, Trevor's job has been changed and they roll up to attack us. You can tell it is them by the CP outfits they have on and that the only other citizens on the server were myself and sears loss prevention agent.
They also fire only upon the officer that was arresting their friend.

Spoiler: Scoreboard

I am just going to repost what I said on the admin abuse thread that you posted against me.

Ok for one we were getting ready to start an RP. For two I was not the one who shot first. I only shot once I was shot at. The person who shot first miss understood what I said and just shot. Now on to the next points. Yes your right I didn't want Hitman to be arrested so originally I was going to walk up behind the SWAT unit and tell him to uncuff Hitman and lower his weapon, which may I add is allowed. I hadn't had time to change my job so when I was able to get away I took the time to put the correct job name on and start to come back. I did not solely do it just to get into a "raid" as you say. I also find it convient that you only start recording at certain times. I did not break any rules. We were planning something and that got interupted. We were able to get away and change our jobs to the correct one so that we could help our friend.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(09-24-2015, 12:17 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: I am just going to repost what I said on the admin abuse thread that you posted against me.

Ok for one we were getting ready to start an RP. For two I was not the one who shot first. I only shot once I was shot at. The person who shot first miss understood what I said and just shot. Now on to the next points. Yes your right I didn't want Hitman to be arrested so originally I was going to walk up behind the SWAT unit and tell him to uncuff Hitman and lower his weapon, which may I add is allowed. I hadn't had time to change my job so when I was able to get away I took the time to put the correct job name on and start to come back. I did not solely do it just to get into a "raid" as you say. I also find it convient that you only start recording at certain times. I did not break any rules. We were planning something and that got interupted. We were able to get away and change our jobs to the correct one so that we could help our friend.

This thread is not about you. Please stay off it and keep these comments to yourself. This is about the accused players and I would like to hear their sides of the story.
I do not have to stay off of this thread. I was involed with the situation and I also have information that pertains to this case. I have the right to post here.

Player report denied. Users were about to start an RP and just forgot to change job. it happens to the best of us.

[FL:M] Suarez ~ Fearless Moderatot
Denied.