[Unofficial] The Thieves Guild
Come find either Rims or myself (Budy) in game for a clan trial. We'll mostly be on V2d in the afternoon/evening.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
just one thing, i checked before today and i have lost all my guns D: but i can buy some new tho i have 130+k, can i add you on steam?
We do offer rewards for members who get involved, so if you buy some guns/kevlars you'll likely make money back to pay for it.

Can add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963944360
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
Looks nice, try to add some more photos Smile Good luck Smile

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

Just a few pictures we took today ayyy lmao. 

[Image: YtT98jA.jpg]
[Image: kxmtq4p.jpg]
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Rims's post:
  • R0bert0
With the recent fix on the Clan Manage and Info pages, I have been allowed to edit the rank titles Cheese

1. Shadow Chaser

The leader of the Thieves Guild. This comes with all the roles that you would imagine. Having the final say on most actions taken on by the Guild, including jobs, methods for accomplishing them, and distributing the income.

2. Living Shadow

The 2nd in Command. My right hand; Budy. He and I run the Guild on a nearly equal footing. Constant communication allows for us to remain rational and tactical in all situations. Helps organize jobs aswell as the roster.

3. Master Deceiver

The highest current title achievable by members of the Guild. This title distinguishes the average from the truly above average thieves. Thieves that hold this title are experts at sneaking, infiltration, larceny, deception, hostaging, marksmanship, and a number of other essential skills required to join.

4. Assassin Cross

This is a mid rank among thieves in the Guild. Usually used as a mark of activeness aswell as skill. Most Assassin Cross' will eventually make the cut to Master Deceiver, but it's not a fast process. 

5. Rogue

The lowest, and entry rank among newly recruited Thieves. With a little skill, and a lot of luck, you will find yourself moving up in the ranks soon enough, noob. 

6. Scoundrel

The trial period for prospective Thieves wishing to join the official ranks of the Guild. Being active and showing a good sense of things is the best way to get out of this rank. Being able to follow orders is obviously a good way to get out of this rank. Donators automatically move on to Rogue in most cases. 
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

The clan is building nicely, the photos above are looking cool and very creative lad's. I expect to see some more growth and updates on the forum, keep it up!
Recruitment is temporarily closed. We got too big ;~;

The following 2 users Like Rims's post:
  • Kahjo, DVN
We got like 20 members in it. right?
(10-05-2015, 04:56 AM)Kahjo Wrote: We got like 20 members in it. right?

30~. We want to have about 20 lol