[Unofficial] The Thieves Guild
(09-24-2015, 08:32 PM)RyanTheGuy Wrote: I saw you guys RPing today and it was really fun to watch.

And speaking of Skyrim I thought I'd leave this here

I lol'd
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
The following 2 users Like Rims's post:
  • RyanTheGuy, Ch0w
You n'wah!

Good luck though
Hello again Rims, I was on yesterday and I saw 99 problems then I pm him and he didn't answer, because you was not online that moment. I will be online today.
Good luck lads!
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Rims
I think restricting members to donating is a bad idea. I'm pretty sure thieves don't usually work in suits, but I digress. Good luck
(09-25-2015, 03:03 PM)Ch0w Wrote: Hello again Rims, I was on yesterday and I saw 99 problems then I pm him and he didn't answer, because you was not online that moment. I will be online today.

You can add me on Steam, but i'm on Gmod right now!
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

(09-25-2015, 03:46 PM)Kierondeeuk Wrote: I think restricting members to donating is a bad idea. I'm pretty sure thieves don't usually work in suits, but I digress. Good luck

The suits are a huge help in raids, being able to tell who is friendly.  Also, the Donator status is a good judge of dedication, activity, and knowledge of the game. It's just a little help in finding good members. but If you wanted to join, I can look into making an exception.

Great clan, Im glad I joined, except for all the dickheads that betray you...
(09-27-2015, 02:04 PM)HotPockets Wrote: Great clan, Im glad I joined, except for all the dickheads that betray you...

The scourge that is the Crimson Order will be culled soon enough, lad.

how do i join? i have 150+ hours of gameplay, donator status,weapons with ammo, rope and lockpicks but i don't have tranquilizer or keypad crackers