Goodbye from GamingOfficialZZ
Bye mate.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Cya mate, glad I got to make a signature for you!
Enjoy whatever you plan to do in the future Smile
(09-23-2015, 08:11 AM)DVN Wrote: It's unfortunate you've decided to leave after receiving a punishment. Hopefully you return someday!

DVN i would like to point out that I was not punished, I have taken a break for a while as I have plans.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Good bye!
You made some awesome RP-s and I can't wait to when you get back.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
Bye! Hope you have fun doing things elsewhere.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(09-23-2015, 07:36 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: This is one of the reasons I am leaving for a while and with the amount of rule breakers and harsh admins. when soul takes care of a sit he talks to you and respects people, but it seems outers don't not going name names but YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Sorry about the confusion, this lead me to believe you had a bad experience with a staff member and got punished. Hope to see you return soon, have fun!
Byeee Tounge You better come back!
Can't say that I know you much but you will be missed bud! Hope to see you back here at some point!
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(09-24-2015, 05:26 PM)Turtlewithmustache^-^ Wrote: Byeee Tounge You better come back!
I will be back at xmas time  Heart Nervous
[Image: giphy.gif]
Sorry to see you go mate Wink see you soon.