Unban/Reduced Sentence
Sad 
Your name: Gizmo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126808740

Your Ban ID: 65853

Banned By: NightHawkd

Reason: Double Dooring, Invisible Props, Insulting In OOC.

Involved: [b][b]Goigle [/b][/b]& other members which names I don't recall.[b]

Why I should be unbanned:
[/b]
I'm not exactly asking to be "unbanned", but maybe a reduced sentence. I realize the mistakes I have made, and I didn't have time to correct them.
I didn't realize that the double dooring rule applied in that way, I thought since both doors may be opened and have access to both then it would be alright.
The invisible props were my fault, I knew better and I did it anyway. So that one is on me, I deserve that and have learned my lesson now.
While I was "Insulting in OOC", I'm sorry but I was very aggravated with these guys already to begin with.
They were talking about LL in OOC and saying that LL has won the battle between servers.
And all other nonsense to do with LL, also saying how shitty Fearless is and they're only here because LL is down right now.
So yeah, I guess I insulted them by calling them idiots. Which really isn't too bad of an insult as I felt harassed.
But, do with me as you must. I will take my ban regardless as I have no choice. I just ask to possibly get a reduced sentence, or even unbanned if possible.
I've learned my lesson, this will never happen again as long as I'm around.
Thank you for taking the time to read my un-ban request.

Kind Regards,
Gizmo
(09-22-2015, 01:31 AM)Gizmo Wrote: [b]Why I should be unbanned: [/b]
I'm not exactly asking to be "unbanned", but maybe a reduced sentence. I realize the mistakes I have made, and I didn't have time to correct them.
I didn't realize that the double dooring rule applied in that way, I thought since both doors may be opened and have access to both then it would be alright.
The invisible props were my fault, I knew better and I did it anyway. So that one is on me, I deserve that and have learned my lesson now.
While I was "Insulting in OOC", I'm sorry but I was very aggravated with these guys already to begin with.
They were talking about LL in OOC and saying that LL has won the battle between servers.
And all other nonsense to do with LL, also saying how shitty Fearless is and they're only here because LL is down right now.
So yeah, I guess I insulted them by calling them idiots. Which really isn't too bad of an insult as I felt harassed.
But, do with me as you must. I will take my ban regardless as I have no choice. I just ask to possibly get a reduced sentence, or even unbanned if possible.
I've learned my lesson, this will never happen again as long as I'm around.
Thank you for taking the time to read my un-ban request.

I informed you of the rules multiple times and even gave you the rule number. You still denied it (hence the report). I was not saying that LL won the battle between servers at all; in fact I argued the opposite. Iron Buns (not my friend and logged off soon after the OOC chat) said the servers were dead and LL had more players and I pointed out that LL had been down for 8 days. Here's a picture for proof that Gizmo is lying about me supporting LL in OOC:
[Image: fPu6EJ8.jpg?1]

I never said I was here because LL is down and it's common knowledge that I run a clan on this server and all the people are members. If I was here just because LL is down, why would I take the time to recruit about 15 in people in 3 days? Why would I be building more dupes for the clan (that was what we were doing before we raided you)? Most of my friends play here as well.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
I didn't say "YOU", I said "THEY". I'm not pointing the finger at you.
You were with that group of people regardless that they said that.
It's my mistake, but I didn't say you in general.
You don't have to take things so heavily though, a 4 day ban over what happened is a bit much.
I goofed up tonight and that's my bad, but truly I didn't know the rule nor did I even recall you telling me it.
Thank you for the picture of the console, so I don't look like a complete fool.
Sorry if you think I had just accused you but, I thought you were with them on that.
Either way, I deserve it. I've learned my lesson, and it wont happen again.
Thank you for trying to teach me.

But even then, as far as I have known we aren't even supposed to talk about LL.
(09-22-2015, 01:49 AM)Gizmo Wrote: (1.) You were with that group of people regardless that they said that.
You don't have to take things so heavily though, a 4 day ban over what happened is a bit much.

(2.) I goofed up tonight and that's my bad, but truly I didn't know the rule nor did I even recall you telling me it.
Thank you for the picture of the console, so I don't look like a complete fool.
Sorry if you think I had just accused you but, I thought you were with them on that.

(3.) But even then, as far as I have known we aren't even supposed to talk about LL.
1. I was not with the group of people because it didn't exist so it's kinda invalid reason to be mad imo

2. I told you via voice in ooc, you have 255 hours and honestly should have known but I guess we all make mistakes
[Image: 7exrY3Y.jpg?1]
3. Even if we aren't (not really clear - I think it's OK as long was we're not advertising), my friends and I were defending FL against Iron Buns' uninformed statements
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
Well that's the way I took it and that's my fault.
And I know at over 250+ hours I should know better, and I do know better.
I was just being careless at the time and I admit that.
I'm not angry at you, I hold no grudge over you for this.
This taught me a better lesson and I appreciate that.

Kind regards,
Gizmo
You knowingly broke the server rules and even proceeded to insult people in OOC which is not allowed. I see no reason to unban or shorten your ban length as you should know better with your amount of experience on the server.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Could you give me a solid approved or denied?
I know what I've done was wrong and it's not going to happen again, this is my first ever offense in the server and such a harsh penalty to pay.
I'm sorry that I've broken the rules, but I am man enough to admit that I've done it, and I'm man enough to promise that I'll never do it again.
But I guess genuine apologies don't mean anything, you're only doing your job apparently.
Anyway, if this is denied then you should move it to denied and give me a clearer answer.

Thanks,
Gizmo.
If you know you have broken the rules then there is no reason for you to be unbanned. I expect someone with 200 hours to know this by now.. You should know far better.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I truly didn't understand the double door rule, I realize that now it's not allowed. This is the first ever RP server I've ever played, and even one of the very first servers I have played in general. I'm still learning as time goes on, we all make mistakes in our time. The invisible prop was stupid, I only had it there so I could pull my car into the warehouse, it didn't hurt anyone or anything, just simply a path to go to the garage. The insult in OOC, didn't really feel like an insult to me since I felt harassed to begin with. I just don't understand why the penalty has to be so severe as 4 days long, this is really the only game I actually enjoy to play and now I'll have to stop for 4 whole days because of this. People learn their lesson if you give them a chance, but if you punish them so severely then they wont want to come back. All in all, I think I'll just quit playing here as I'm only going to get into trouble. I really love it here but apparently I'm not a nice fit to this community, I have tried my best to learn and do things the right way but I've failed. And for that, I'm sorry. Everybody have a nice day, and enjoy your lives. You'll never have to deal with me again, goodbye Fearless.
You learn from your mistakes.
Denied.