Unban Not A Potato
SteamID: TEAM_0:1:15842211

Ban ID: 65765

banned by: [FL:M] WorldWideCoffee

Reason: I was banned for RDM.

Involved: Villain was raiding with me. And the president was Klor.

Why we should unban you: It all statred when the SRU raided our base. And afterwards i threatened the President, and said i wanted to be unwarranted. And one thing lead to another and we started threatening each other, So she put a bounty on me. And we (Corleones) raided the nexus to kill her (president). We did not find her at the Nexus, but got a tip, that she was at the appartments. So we found the apartment, and they where having a party, and we just rushed in. Shot her dead infront of everyone. and ran out to avoid trouble. Then shorty after i was banned for RDM. Apparently i hit someone else at the party, a civilian. I didnt even notice. but was told afterwards by a friend, who was there. I did not shoot any civilians on purpose. We shot the president and one cop who pulled a gun on us.
As Oliver stated we had a a beef with the president (Klor). Threats where made back and fourth, including setting hitmen and viglianties at each other (without effect). The President then put an arrest order on Oliver and made a lockdown sole because of the dispute. We then decided to end it by raid, after finding nexus empty (For president), i then got a pm tipping me that the President where holding up in apartment #6. i told the others and we went to finish it. We came to the apartment and found her in a room full of people. We then shot the President and a Police officer who drew his gun. Apparntly we hit a civilian and killed him. But this was an accident, but in a Mafia raid not a bannable one in my opinion. Many times have i seen people getting cought in the crossfire in stickups and raids but never have i seen a ban landed for it. And it might be argued that it was a peacefull rp and we ruined the fun, but hey, i think it was pro as fuq.
(09-19-2015, 07:23 PM)Doctor Rumle Wrote: As Oliver stated we had a a beef with the president (Klor). Threats where made back and fourth, including setting hitmen and viglianties at each other (without effect). The President then put an arrest order on Oliver and made a lockdown sole because of the dispute. We then decided to end it by raid, after finding nexus empty (For president), i then got a pm tipping me that the President where holding up in apartment #6. i told the others and we went to finish it. We came to the apartment and found her in a room full of people. We then shot the President and a Police officer who drew his gun. Apparntly we hit a civilian and killed him. But this was an accident, but in a Mafia raid not a bannable one in my opinion. Many times have i seen people getting cought in the crossfire in stickups and raids but never have i seen a ban landed for it. And it might be argued that it was a peacefull rp and we ruined the fun, but hey, i think it was pro as fuq.

I agree with everything he just said.
If it was a accident that's fine. To be fair they were all in a pretty small room so crossfire can be expected.

I see no problem in unbanning you considering it was a accident and lets face it; shit happens.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Approved.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda