Really?
It's just a translation issue (people think in their native language). Why do you always pick up on these things in such an unclear way and act shocked/appalled by it? Your grammar and/or use of the English language is not so great either: "Spawning unspawned"... what a horrible way to title the subject.
(10-10-2011, 07:42 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(10-10-2011, 07:18 PM)sliwa Wrote: teeeheeeee sir raffi is a woman xD
Got a problem with that, mister?

For the record, I Am actually female in real life. I am a Male Ingame.

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(10-10-2011, 09:02 PM)boolean Wrote: It's just a translation issue (people think in their native language). Why do you always pick up on these things in such an unclear way and act shocked/appalled by it? Your grammar and/or use of the English language is not so great either: "Spawning unspawned"... what a horrible way to title the subject.
It may not be perfectly clear, but it should be clear enough for people to notice. If you don't get it the first time, just keep trying. Just like in a game; if you fail the first time, you try again, and again, and again until you win (or decide you simply don't get it) - and each time, you're trying harder.

I'm not acting "shocked [or] appalled". It's done as a joke, and in all truth, it's not that big a subject in my opinion. I'm pointing out a small fault and bringing it to people's attention. It's a light-hearted way of doing things, since it is a small mistake that can even be forgiven after the tenth time, and it's not "ha ha soul ripper made a fail lol hes an idiot", nor is it bringing a dangerous exploit to everyone's attention so they can all practice it and earn $100k per payday.

Finally, I named the thread "Spawning Unspawned" partly as a joke, and partly because I needed some sort of two-word summary that was 'snappy'. I probably didn't succeed in this, and I apologise. What can you suggest, so I can rename the thread to your liking?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-11-2011, 04:09 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: *snip*

Fair enough, the way you came across (or the way I interpreted your message) was different, but I can see your point of view now. The reason I (mis)interpreted what you said was probably because I read that peanuts thread right before Wink.

I don't know if you were being sarcastic, but a more elegant way of naming that other thread would be 'Automatically spawning...'.