Unban Request: GreekAssassin
This has been post on behalf of GreekAssassin222 as his forum account does not work and hey, it's my good deed for the day. This also means I will have no say in this UBR.

[b]Your name:[/b] GreekAssasin222 CSGOLounge.com
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83546047

Your ban ID: 65734

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: D/C to avoid arrest

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b]

[b]GreekAssasin222 CsGoLounge.com: I got banned for reasson:I have a gun shop and i was trying to contact with the pres to get license and the the cops come to my shop.They tazed me and they started to arresting me.This time i have to left(afk).And for this reasson i get banned[/b]
GreekAssasin222 CsGoLounge.com: i think you should to unban me becauze that's not fair cuz i have to leave and for this i left
GreekAssasin222 CsGoLounge.com: no fault
GreekAssasin222 CsGoLounge.com: I have to leave i dont leave to avoid arrest.thx a lot

What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Seeing as you did not reconnect I will approve this UBR. My apologies as I thought you had reconnected.

Next time do not disconnect to avoid the arrest even if you have to leave. If you sent an @ call saying why you needed to go that would be fine.

[FL:M] Suarez [/b]~[/b] Fearless Moderator
Moved.