Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] ModernFail/-Eros-\

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53212198

Your ban ID: 65559

Banned by: [FL:RP] Falcao and [FL] Grub

Reason: Stealing other players guns. Extended by Grub

Involved: Me, Falcao and Grub

Why we should unban you: Hello, I would like to talk about my ban today. I am captivated for 9 days. If I haven't miscounted. Why should I become unban? I play on the Fearless server for 280 hours and never had problems with the con-players or with the Admins. So its my first Mistake and my First Ban. I play RP with pleasure and only have a try without feigning rule breaks. I don't have succeeded because I had me before problems and I prove myself no-one have had this one happened to kill me with a couple of players. I then have gone annoyedly there and saw a couple of weapons on the ground . I didn't see any con-player either therefore I have taken her. I think they next to me but I was practically blind out of rage . It is very sorry me I have taken the game fun away from these 2 players now this. I would like to play on FL again and would like to bring me in on the server again. I want to break no more rules like before. I hope for it there is a possibility of taking my ban back. If not, we see each other within 2 months again. 

Sorry for my English. English is not my mother tongue. I hope you can understand my Text. If not,ask.

Yours sincerely Justin
The timing between the weapons being manufactured and you picking them up is too short for it to be a mistake, you picked them up within 5 seconds with shows only one thing to me.

I see no reason why you should be unbanned, I will let you post one last time incase you have any sort of evidence or such that can back you up otherwise this will be denied.

[FL:M] Falcao
(09-19-2015, 04:00 PM)Falcao Wrote: The timing between the weapons being manufactured and you picking them up is too short for it to be a mistake, you picked them up within 5 seconds with shows only one thing to me.

I see no reason why you should be unbanned, I will let you post one last time incase you have any sort of evidence or such that can back you up otherwise this will be denied.

[FL:M] Falcao

No I dont have a evidence because I dont record. I dont record because it was a mistake. I tell 2 frinds that I found random weapons because we talked about the CDM.. (I do a BR) But I think this is no evidence. Than a last time,Sorry for this and have a nice evening.

ModernFail
Denied.