Banned because of a misunderstanding
Your name: Threedog

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85685057

Your ban ID: 65713

Banned by: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason: Staff disrespect.

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I know this ban is only 24 hrs but I feel that I don't deserve this ban because the admin totally misunderstood my words. Yes, I typed in the ooc chat Ivan the terrible because hes a famous Russian Tsar leader and I thought Ivan would have known who I was talking about. Although first I wrote Ivan the cruel, I remembered that was not the Tsars name so I corrected it. Instead Ivan Tempski thought that I was insulting him with these writings and brought me in for questioning. I told him exactly what I meant with my words but he insisted on that I was insulting him TWICE. He didn't even bother to google who I was talking about and kept on going how horribly I had insulted him. I told him I was sorry that he misinterpreted my words and then he used his almighty powers to ofc ban me. In my 100 percent honest opinion I did not mean to insult him in anyway but he just didn't get it or understand anything I was saying to him. 
I think a 1 day ban was a bit harsh for saying "Ivan the cruel" and "Ivan the terrible", I don't think that is blacklist worthy to be honest.

I support an unban.
You should really think before you type in OOC. You know that I'm in the server and saying such a thing isn't the smartest thing to do.

After seeing another user get banned for the same offence, why would you go and do the same? It just leads to the same punishment.

You have 10 bans. I expect you to know the general rules by now.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Unban appeal Approved.
Ivan Tempski could have taken it out-of-context, and he had all rights to react to it, but a ban for that offense is too heavy, blacklist from OOC could have taken place instead though.
Be careful in the future, jokes are jokes, but telling somebody that they are "terrible" can be taken as a joke, and as an insult.