Taking a break
I am taking a break from fearless and gmod for a while as my computer is broken and hopefully it can be repaired soon (fingers crossed)
The kinda bummer is that I can't be on fearless to use my donator as I have just bought it but can't use it as my computer is broken   Thinking Ah well so see you all soon to do an epic roleplay I have been planning!
Bah Humbug
Bob
See you later, I had problems with my computer too at one point. It was so outdated I had to buy a new one Tounge
At least you can still be SRU if you come back after it expiresOmg
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I hope you can get your PC fixed ASAP :S
Good luck on ya PC Smile
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Shame it broke at such an inconvenient time, but then again those things are never convenient. See you soon, hopefully!
(09-13-2015, 08:37 PM)DVN Wrote: Shame it broke at such an inconvenient time, but then again those things are never convenient. See you soon, hopefully!

Err wat?
(09-13-2015, 08:39 PM)MacTavish Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 08:37 PM)DVN Wrote: Shame it broke at such an inconvenient time, but then again those things are never convenient. See you soon, hopefully!

Err wat?

He just bought donator and now his PC is broken, which is inconvenient. That is what DVN means.

Anyway, see ya Bob! Good luck with your PC Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Haarek, DVN
Thankyou everyone for your lovely replies I appreciate the support Smile
(09-13-2015, 08:39 PM)MacTavish Wrote:

Err wat?

As Tomo said the PC broke just after he bought donater, therefore it's inconvenient as it will be wasted.