What bones have you broken?
(09-15-2015, 01:01 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 12:22 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 12:17 PM)Falcao Wrote: Dislocated and fractured my elbow at the same time in two places.

Holy shit imagine the pain!

Yeah it hurt, I stood up and my arm was just dangling down and couldn't move it at all haha.
My friend discloacted his shoulder while skiing once. He has this problem where his shoulder suddenly pops out of it's socket. I guess one day he woke up in the middle of the night because his shoulder dislocated. 

Not trying to scare you, just saying it is a very bad injury if not treated Tounge
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Sounds odd, but I haven't broken any bones yet I've been through quite a bit..

Run over by a half ton pickup. Was being a badass with the door open, I rolled out, mother ran my thighs over.
Been hit by a minivan going 65 in a 45 on my bike. Suffered severe road rash.(bounced off the hood and fllllewww)
Crushed my finger between to blocks from a 35-40ton log splitter. (My finger is flattened yes)
Flung off my dirtbike rounding a turn. Rocks just dug into my chest
Run over by a dirtbike, up my left leg to my shoulder.
Fell off a roof
Had a piece of plywood fall from on top of a roof and landed on my toe (Father said DON'T STAND THERE, I was quite the dare devil)
Smashed my head on a rock ledge thingy (wood stove was elevated on a big stone) when I was jumped on by a dog that mauled me
Jumped off a 4 wheeler when it was going 30ish mph (don't ask)
Smashed my head from an accident in a jeep (side collision)
smashed my head on a steering wheel when I was playing with the shifter of an old chevy C30 parked on top off a high high hill

I know I'm forgetting stuff, but yeah...

Edit: I dunno, Ive cut down to the bone, but I don't think that counts.

nsfw http://imgur.com/a/s07s3
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 2 users Like Grub's post:
  • umizoomi, Suarez
Right arm

EDIT: If I find my X-Rays I will show them to you with the 2 scars on my arm because of nails near my elbow.
Mexico is not safe
(09-16-2015, 01:58 AM)Grub Wrote: Sounds odd, but I haven't broken any bones yet I've been through quite a bit..

Run over by a half ton pickup. Was being a badass with the door open, I rolled out, mother ran my thighs over.
Been hit by a minivan going 65 in a 45 on my bike. Suffered severe road rash.(bounced off the hood and fllllewww)
Crushed my finger between to blocks from a 35-40ton log splitter. (My finger is flattened yes)
Fell off a roof
Had a piece of plywood fall from on top of a roof and landed on my toe (Father said DON'T STAND THERE, I was quite the dare devil)
Smashed my head on a rock ledge thingy (wood stove was elevated on a big stone) when I was jumped on by a dog that mauled me
smashed my head on a steering wheel when I was playing with the shifter of an old chevy C30 parked on top off a high high hill

How the hell are you still alive?
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Grub
My collarbone, about 5 times. Also had perforated eardrums, which they ended up fixing with a piece of skin from behind my ears.
Also had a badly bruised hand as a result of me stopping a blockbuster of a shot and ending up with my hand between the ball and the aluminium post..
Other than that, I've been lucky..
I've only broken the bone of my right big toe once in kindergarten Smile
The story goes:
So I (little 5-6 year old summotion) was playing with a really-really old small carousel in the yard of my kindergarten, earlier that day me and my playmates learned that the carousel hadn't been maintained for ages and it could be lifted upwards. Well everybody tried it and most of them managed it (incl. me). So later that day when I was almost the last kid who hadn't left, I thought: "Hey let's give it an another try before I leave!". So I lifted it, didn't stand to the weight and the carousel fell on my toe, braking the bone. I don't remember much what happened after that, I remember the toe hurting like hell and riding my old bike with that broken toe to my mum who was standing at the gate.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
(09-16-2015, 01:58 AM)Grub Wrote: nsfw http://imgur.com/a/s07s3

Holyshit that looks s bad, was it with the chainsaw??
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Grub
(09-16-2015, 06:00 PM)Borovichok Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 01:58 AM)Grub Wrote: Sounds odd, but I haven't broken any bones yet I've been through quite a bit..

Fell off a roof

How the hell are you still alive?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 3 users Like Grub's post:
  • Haarek, Prosto, DVN
(09-17-2015, 05:29 AM)Midget Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 01:58 AM)Grub Wrote: nsfw http://imgur.com/a/s07s3

Holyshit that looks s bad, was it with the chainsaw??

Yep big old stihl chainsaw full bore that chain was flying around when it collided with my knee
The following 2 users Like Grub's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Prosto
Hot damn Grub.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Grunt