What bones have you broken?
Broken left leg. Broke it when i was a kid, near the railroad.

Note to self: NEVER play near the railroad.
Broke a part of my spine, had to wear some kind of robot suit for 6 months
The following 2 users Like Leon Jenkins's post:
  • DVN, Haarek
On 8th grade, about 4 years ago.
I broke my right pelvic bone.
Long story short, I went to the xray, they xrayed my knee and thigh. Nothing. They told me it was just a sprain on my thigh, and few days later the leg felt a little better.
They told me to exercise, all exercise I did hurt my thigh/pelvic bone, but I carried on.
Half year after the fracture, they xrayed my whole leg, realized it is fracture on pelvic bone.
Now my right leg is forever in poor condition, I can not even do casual exercise, which means army is never gonna be a thing for me.
On positive side though, insurance company handed out 20,000€ to me, and told me my fracture is so bad, that it even reached the "disability category" that is what we call it here in Finland
From scale 1-10 in the category, my fracture was 4, which means it is prominent and severe.
I get another 3500€ from the hospital that operated my leg, I might get more, because in their category it is only 1 from 1-10, and currently my case is in the court, and it might raise to 4 aswell.
The following 5 users Like Viljo's post:
  • mgdwszx, Suarez, GeorgeTheBoy, MacTavish, summotion
I broke my collarbone, since the doctor didn't see that it was broken it has grown wrong and my right collarbone is deformed.

I think I have some kind of chip in my left foot because it has been hurting for one month now.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Never broke any of my bones.
I never broke any bones
Broken my wrist after falling off a climbing frame and attempting to save my shortbread buscuit, at the time i was more upset i dropped my buscuit than the fact i broke my arm.

#priorities
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Suarez
I've broken my leg after riding a bike down the stairs in my house with my brother;

I've broken my wrist after tripping over and having someone fall on me as I was pushing myself back up;

I've broken my ribs being hit by a car when I was young
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(09-12-2015, 09:55 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: I've broken my leg after riding a bike down the stairs in my house with my brother;

I've broken my wrist after tripping over and having someone fall on me as I was pushing myself back up;

rip ben
The following 3 users Like Grunt's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Tomo, MacTavish
(09-12-2015, 09:55 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: I've broken my leg after riding a bike down the stairs in my house with my brother;

rip bones
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Tomo