WilliamFarmery10's Goodbye.
After this dramatic goodbye, you're still playing everyday on the server Wink
Bye Will!

PS: don't forget to law spam on the "another community" ←  (don't want to get banned)
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
I'm actually quite surprised to see this from you especially William. You've been RPing pretty well the past couple of days, and not a single mention in OOC about anything to do with any of this. Goodbye, I suppose. I appreciate your help with introducing me to AutoHotkey and giving me your law script.
You leaving the community really surprises me. I did not see this coming. I am really going to miss your law-spam, man!

C'ya and good luck.
If you knew the full story, then you'd know what's going on, and you'd know who is the showalike. Anyyyway.

Bai!
FYI this is an old thread.. (1½ months old)
I've seen him a lot on the servers lately which probably means he's back.
He has been active on this server a lot so he hasn't really left or has possibly come back.
Bye, this seems like a blatant advert for LL
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Bye William. Never really saw you that much, but you seem alright.

I do agree with you on some of this, but as I think it was Suarez who said it:
Instead of putting the rant about Soul in the goodbye thread, send him a message and sort your differences that way.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
lol so true but you can come out and spill it but cya even now you were a pain in the backside.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]