Emergency Vehicle freezing & Script erros
Hello there feel free to remove if in the wrong place but i have just started playing Fearless Rp and i am a keen person to play but when i'm driving around in emergency vehicle i lose my controls and i freeze on the spot which means i keep having to disconnect and rejoin this is frustrating as i want to get really active on the server also when I'm joining i get a message in the top left hand corner saying "something is causing script errors" which i have no idea why any suggestions or fixes would be appreciated  Nervous
Same here...
Funny enough on v33x the server has been freezing up all night.
(every time the props saved it would freeze for about 20-30 seconds)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
Again, as I said before on another post this is something server side and not script errors. I have a feeling it's our DDoS protection, but don't quote me on it. It mistakes your IP address that is connected to the server for an incoming packet from the DDoS attack and kicks you out, hence the freezing.
I have had the same the last two days. I often time out and fail to connect on Teamspeak3 as well.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
(09-10-2015, 11:59 AM)MrTreeGames Wrote: I have had the same the last two days. I often time out and fail to connect on Teamspeak3 as well.

That's another indicator that it is the DDoS protection. Once it kicks you out of the server, your IP address is blacklisted for around 5 minutes which is why you may experience the issues you said above, so it will stop you from connecting to all services apart from the website (I think it's hosted separately).
Ye!! It kicked me from TS Aswell!
This might help clear it up, or help you understand a little more:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64538