Lights
Title of Suggestion: Lights

Description: All people able to use lights

Why: This would improve many aspects of role play. Lighting in rooms so you can see in dark areas. Spotlights for RP's

I know this was removed due to it causeing the server to lag. I was thinking if you were able to make it so that all the lights run client side not server side. Similar to the way VC mod main and ELS works. If that is possible? Just a thought.

Thanks for reading.
IISolidSnakeII
The reason this is not already in effect is due to light can cause server instability. Thus why only Administrators and higher are permitted to use this tool and even then the lights are used rarely.
-Support
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
-Support

If someone use it it can create lagg because how many light how more lagg ans we have lagg enough Sad
VC mod main and ELS does not create lag. This is why i only purpose this if the lights can be coded to become client-side only. Therefore the lag would be eliminated.
If this won't create any lag +Support.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(09-09-2015, 10:04 PM)Grape Wrote: If this won't create any lag +Support.
Found a way to fuck off the lag from the lights. It's all clientside, so prepare your monster videocard lol.

Approoooved.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • DVN
Woohoo, Finally!

Thanks Coded!
This has already been done. While the light tool could use a few improvements it is already usable and on the servers.