Unban Karambit please
Your name: Karambit

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53160577

Your ban ID: 65500

Banned by: i was banned by [FL:M] Jan for 1 day and than Grub make it for 2 months!!!!!

Reason: BRA (64255) 'Disrespectful behaviour, breaking FearRP, 12th ban' (Extended by Grub

Involved: Nobody

Why we should unban you: I really like this server and I don't have another games/servers to play and I wanna come back Sad

Today at 12:30 needed to finish but Grub extended it  
Kara -> Karambit   Angel
As one of the players that posted a ban request on you, I can't see how you don't see what everyone else sees.

You have alot of bans already, that's already a bad start.
When you are on the server all you do is break the rules and ignore players that try to help you.

I'm glad honestly that it did get extended as I was preparing to record more evidence once you came back because I knew you would end up doing something stupid.

Staff, you can warn me if nesscessary, although im involved and just placing my 2 cents on something I reported.
I have 3 RPP.
If I have helped you in anyway, Give me rep here

Karambit i say this i was banned for time 1 day and now forever ! Grub have make it for ever and i don´t why !
This happened to me too Sad
but is for 2 months WTF
Kara -> Karambit   Angel
Did you read HOWTO: Make an unban request?
If not, read it: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10

4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

How to make one: Please make sure that your unban request contains as much as useful information as possible. Describe exactly and in detail what happened, when and how, so not only you and the staff member who banned you know what happened, but also other staff members or witnesses.

You did not specify anything about your unban, just that you like the server. This is not a reason for an unban at all.
Specify the reason WHY you should be unbanned.
It got extended because it is your 12th ban.

Let me ask you this, why did you think it was okay to break the rules so many times?
Please unban me please or just read the pm
Kara -> Karambit   Angel
Your bribery in the PM is uncalled for.
You broke the rules, 12 times, in less then a month, and not at one point you tried to improve yourself.
This ban is your last chance, in the time you are banned please read all of the rules so that when you return you won't break any more rules.

Denied.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
Oh shit I don't think anymore for I will come back this Grub is a ... jesus
Kara -> Karambit   Angel