/admins command to display admins/mods/etc. online
Title of Suggestion: /admin(s) command

Description: A command to display all admins/mods/etc. online. (except undercover admins of course)

Why: It would be easier to check if there is any ranks on, back in the day I saw this on literally any CS 1.6 server. No painful scrolling through the scoreboard to see if a mod/admin/etc is online. This is much like the /pay command I suggested earlier (which got accepted), and it would make the gameplay experience smoother and more comfortable.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
-Support

Personally I don't think scrolling down the scoreboard to find a staff member is painful as their icons differ greatly from the rest. It's not really needed, but it's not a bad suggestion!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • MacTavish
(09-08-2015, 09:22 PM)DVN Wrote: -Support

Personally I don't think scrolling down the scoreboard to find a staff member is painful as their icons differ greatly from the rest. It's not really needed, but it's not a bad suggestion!

This
-Support
Also,@ is cross server,so if you call from 2d somebody from 33x could see it and come over,so you'd have to make the command also cross server.
I see no harm in it.

+Support
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Chumps
+Support, why not?
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
-support

just look at tab -.-
Could be helpful +support
+Support
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
See no reason not to support this, soo...
Support!
Added.