Will there ever be one reason?
Your name: Misterbobbie

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93493725

Your ban ID: 64586

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: Double accounting Extended by Grub

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I have no explenation for the things I've done, I've done bad stuff and I've done great stuff.
By double accounting ive wasted my money, but I donated to FL every time wich was worth it. So here i am again begging to be unbanned AGAIN, Im just asking this because Im bored and FL is the only way for me to have a great time, every mingy thing I ever did, will never happen again. Im here to improve myself not to stay a minge for ever. They say: Once a minge, always a minge, I think it can change, I can change. Also, while i was double accounting you have seen my ban rate going from 14 to 1 (for double accounting) isn't that an improvement?
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
It hasn't been 3 months since the first one was denied.

Requesting denial for posting too quickly and not within the unban request rules
(10-19-2015, 06:08 AM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: It hasn't been 3 months since the first one was denied.

Requesting denial for posting too quickly and not within the unban request rules

Pls dont, i think 2 months is enough :/
Well it's not - You don't decide what is "enough", the rules do.
(10-19-2015, 03:11 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: Well it's not - You don't decide what is "enough", the rules do.

Stop it, ur making one small problem a big one
Denied as the user posted before the allotted time.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda