Poll: What do you think about them?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sexy!
42.11%
8 42.11%
Pretty good.
21.05%
4 21.05%
Could be better.
0%
0 0%
Could be worse.
10.53%
2 10.53%
Awful.
26.32%
5 26.32%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AWESOME Loading screens.
(10-08-2011, 06:03 PM)PeanutsFTW Wrote:
(10-08-2011, 06:02 PM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: Very kewl Cheese

Thanks pashtida
uhm pashtida?

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Well, since the thread was for loading screens, I suppose there's no harm in me posting one I made here. Tounge
[Image: 2011100300001.jpg]

I think I'll just stay away from this thread.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 3 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Mahti, Buddhist Stew, Triangle
Sure thing, Raffi. It's not a masterpiece, I know, but it could be a LOT worse. I know the two in the foreground seem to be levitating + the additional crap in there, but then again just decided to throw it in here since I happened to have it lying about.

Perhaps that was not the best of ideas. Blush
(10-09-2011, 05:43 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: ...

Stop being such a fucking dick. No body likes you here, please die away.
People are trying, you didnt even bother making one. The first opinion was fine. But you should really stop being an ass to people, even if you don't think its good, you can say it, yet, when you talk like this its just ruining the motivation to do it again. I never saw you making anything like that.

Please, die away.
(10-10-2011, 11:23 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: Stop being such a freaking ***. No body likes you here, please die away.
People are trying, you didnt even bother making one. The first opinion was fine. But you should really stop being an ass to people, even if you don't think its good, you can say it, yet, when you talk like this its just ruining the motivation to do it again. I never saw you making anything like that.

Please, die away.
Someone need a hug?

First of all, "please die away" makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Furthermore, there is evidence that some people do think positively of my presence - likes recieved, reputation points; just because you don't like me, doesn't automatically make everyone else not like me.

I can see Iban did try, and that is clear to see; and while he may not be that good, at least he can admit it (no offence there) - and anyway, as I said in that other post I made, ragdoll posing does take skill. Plus, the comment was partly a reference to how all the screenshots were always based around crime or death, and never anything on the positive side.
And yes, I do act like an ass. This is the internet, after all. I can wear donkey ears all the damn time if I want to.

Finally, if you really want me to contribute, here's something I made a couple of days ago. I would have made it prettier-looking, but GMod crashed when I tried to up the graphics settings. Anyway, it's not very interesting.
[Image: iYyhahqd8okU0.jpg?q=0.0451870049881]
[Image: inypJeeUqMr6W.jpg?q=0.47469079249]

Good day, kind sir.
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • equal
(10-10-2011, 02:55 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(10-10-2011, 11:23 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: Stop being such a freaking ***. No body likes you here, please die away.

Please, die away.
Someone need a hug?

First of all, "please die away" makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Furthermore, there is evidence that some people do think positively of my presence - likes recieved, reputation points; just because you don't like me, doesn't automatically make everyone else not like me.

I can see Iban did try, and that is clear to see; and while he may not be that good, at least he can admit it (no offence there) - and anyway, as I said in that other post I made, ragdoll posing does take skill. Plus, the comment was partly a reference to how all the screenshots were always based around crime or death, and never anything on the positive side.
And yes, I do act like an ass. This is the internet, after all. I can wear donkey ears all the damn time if I want to.

Finally, if you really want me to contribute, here's something I made a couple of days ago. I would have made it prettier-looking, but GMod crashed when I tried to up the graphics settings. Anyway, it's not very interesting.
[Image: iYyhahqd8okU0.jpg?q=0.0451870049881]
[Image: inypJeeUqMr6W.jpg?q=0.47469079249]

Good day, kind sir.

Just the fact that you're fixing everyone and trying to be the grammar nazi of this community means you are a big attention whore. I guess your parents never treated you as they should of. After all, i think that you, my kind sir, need a hug. You really need that amount of attention that you actually go here on the forums, and all you do is correct people? Go find something else to do than go online on a servers' forum (which you barely play on) and fix people, which brings us to the question, why are you on the forums so much and barely on the server? I think that correcting people is pleasing you and actually is your fetish. we need no G nazis on the community.

Now good day to you.
(10-09-2011, 05:43 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: ...

Shut up srsly.
You expert designer (NOT!!!!11one11)
[Image: blathomo.jpg]
Problem blat ?
(10-11-2011, 03:01 PM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: Just the fact that you're fixing everyone and trying to be the grammar nazi of this community means you are a big attention whore. I guess your parents never treated you as they should of. After all, i think that you, my kind sir, need a hug. You really need that amount of attention that you actually go here on the forums, and all you do is correct people? Go find something else to do than go online on a servers' forum (which you barely play on) and fix people, which brings us to the question, why are you on the forums so much and barely on the server? I think that correcting people is pleasing you and actually is your fetish. we need no G nazis on the community.

Now good day to you.
How do you know I'm an attention whore and I haven't simply got OCD? Or perhaps you should consider the fact I'm helping you with your grammatical skills so people can take you seriously.

I have good grades in school, I have never been out on the streets late at night and I have many friends, outnumbering the amount of 'internet friends' I have. I help people in need, most of the time, and I donate to various charities. I'm not some kind of street kid, spraying phallic graphics on walls all day long or mugging isolated passers-by. Does that still mean my parents did not raise me well? I grew up learning two different languages, and my grammatical and liguistic skills surpass those of most people of my age boundary - and I still have yet to reach adulthood. Hell, I'm not even in college yet.

I'm not begging for attention, I'm simply stating my opinion. My opinion can be of no concern to anyone, in which case, it doesn't have to be replied to, or be given any attention. If you want to disagree with me, then by all means, go ahead. All you're doing is giving me attention - and then you call me an "attention whore" because I'm being given attention? Does that mean someone who earns a lot of money is automatically a 'money-whore', even when he/she is simply very successful, intelligent and hard-working?

Indeed, nowadays I spent a lot more time on the forums than I do on the server. What's wrong with that? I have other games to play - Plants vs Zombies, Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Fallout, Audiosurf, Minecraft - and if I'm not playing games, I'm doing something that doesn't involve games - homework, for example. I'm a student, after all. I have other things to do, and in my spare time I can browse on forums and play games. It should also be noted I often have trouble joining the server due to the infamous "Buffer Overflow" and "Snapshot Overflow" messages, or simply crashes and such. Sometimes I just can't be bothered to keep trying to join.

Yes, I do enjoy correcting people. What's wrong with helping people? Is it wrong to give feedback? How do you think people improve? When I offered to re-write the introductory passage for the server's loading screen, did SoulRipper say "What's wrong with you? Why can't you mind your own business? FYI, my grammar is perfect,"? No, he didn't; he let me write the paragraphs, the job descriptions and a bunch of other things, and was actually grateful for it. Why don't you be grateful, too? Also, I'll make it clear that I do not, in any way, become aroused in the event of correcting someone's grammatical fault. In fact, literature has absolutely nothing to do with my sexuality. I'm rather surprised you even considered such a possibility.

Finally, I don't need a hug, myself. Thank you for enquiring about my emotional status, however. I am truly grateful.

(10-11-2011, 03:06 PM)Maximum Troll Wrote: Shut up srsly.
You expert designer (NOT!!!!11one11)
I'm by no means an "expert designer", and rather than telling me to "shut up srsly", you could simply ask me, politely, not to make sarcastic responses, and I'll zip up my mouth on the topic.

Anyway, I'm done here. If you want to keep raging at me, go ahead and cry over private messages. I'll be here to give you a hug.

Over 'n' out.
Why does this guy keep kissing up to FL? I mean seriously, if you remember this is the guy that kept prop killing people for 3 days with glass windows..
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.