Poll: What do you think about them?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sexy!
42.11%
8 42.11%
Pretty good.
21.05%
4 21.05%
Could be better.
0%
0 0%
Could be worse.
10.53%
2 10.53%
Awful.
26.32%
5 26.32%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AWESOME Loading screens.
Made 'em all :-)
Had some time since i got banned for a day >_>

[Image: mngmim1jyn2m.png]

[Image: wyzndfiiq0yt.png]

[Image: deaznymjrtk5.png]

What do you think? Anything to improve?
Wow very cool!
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • equal
(10-08-2011, 12:42 PM)Mahti Wrote: Wow very cool!

Thanks! Cheese
The posing is horrible. All the characters look spastic. The guy in the first and third screenshots isn't even holding the gun (it's floating in his hand), and you have not even tried to pose the paramedics in the second image properly, or at all for that matter. Also, all the 'witnesses' in the second image are in the same position (standing upright, arms at sides). Have some imagination please.

It also helps to turn up your graphics settings so the textures and models don't look like shit and the edges aren't sharp and unnatural.

However, what you've done is a good effort, and ragdoll posing takes skill. Just keep trying.

Also, why are all the images violence-oriented? FL promotes non-violent RP, something nobody seems to understand.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Satisfaction, Triangle
(10-08-2011, 01:17 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: The posing is horrible. All the characters look spastic. The guy in the first and third screenshots isn't even holding the gun (it's floating in his hand), and you have not even tried to pose the paramedics in the second image properly, or at all for that matter. Also, all the 'witnesses' in the second image are in the same position (standing upright, arms at sides). Have some imagination please.

It also helps to turn up your graphics settings so the textures and models don't look like shit and the edges aren't sharp and unnatural.

However, what you've done is a good effort, and ragdoll posing takes skill. Just keep trying.

Also, why are all the images violence-oriented? FL promotes non-violent RP, something nobody seems to understand.

Car accident =/= Non-voilent.

Anyways.. thats your opinion... Whatever.
Well, I see a guy getting arrested by a cop Tounge

Anyways, well done!
(10-08-2011, 01:52 PM)Visual Wrote: Well, I see a guy getting arrested by a cop Tounge

Anyways, well done!

Thank you :3
Very kewl Cheese
(10-08-2011, 06:02 PM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: Very kewl Cheese

Thanks pashtida
(10-08-2011, 01:27 PM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: Anyways.. thats your opinion... Whatever.

Lol @ Asking for opinion but disregarding negative ones.

But I actually quite like the second one Smile I think it's good Smile

The first ones okay, but it's not as good as the 2nd Smile
The following 1 user Likes Sniperwolf's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie